Aamir' Optional Extra Glanza

really like what your doing with this buddy. So many optional extras am very jelous.

keep up the good work :-)

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated mate :)

Takes time and patience to find them buddy

Aamir

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OEM dash top tray doesnt look like a very good fit, which I find hard to believe given the excellent fit of other parts.

what's the story there? is there a passenger side airbag under it?

Phil.

Hi Phil,

There's a story behind that lol. Bascally i couldn't find anything to stick the dash top box down with after trying various different things. I found what worked best was double sided tape. However, the double sided tape I had was to thin so it didn't touch the dash board meaning it didn't stick. Clever me thought it would be a good idea to hop on to eBay and order 6mm thick double sided tape and there's the result lmao! Its lifted it too high, its something I'll sort in the near future :D

Aamir

To say I'm jealous of the interior would be an understatement! Fantastic array of parts you have!

The advan look right at home!

Matt

Haha thank you mate, much appreciated :D

Yeah, I'll refurb them when I have time and some spare monies

Thanks again

Aamir

Hi all,

Purchased some Miester-R Coilovers from RBZ (Rob Ebbs) last week and they turned up today! I will give them a good clean, fit some Coilover socks and slam my car :D

00d51d93690c318d72c7a96a85b8af05_zps15a9

Aamir

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Harris :)

Damn I need to update this build thread, most likely will do when I get it back from the body shop. Bought a few optional extras as some of you may know, not many left on the list to find now, although I'm not prepared to pay the extortionate prices. Hopefully visiting Japan next year so I'll probably be able to source some of the ones I'm missing for a fraction of the price.

Thanks for looking.

Aamir

What extras are left now? Loving this thread keep up the good work.

Thanks buddy, just need to update it with pictures.

Not very many at all:

-EP91 Rubber Boot mat

-Rear Clean Box

-Passenger Side footrest

That's everything if I remember correctly.

Whens your test mate

Erm, don't even ask about my driving test. Failed the bastard last week, apparently I was tailgating. Long story short they sent two people on there test on the exact same test route at the same time. I was following the girl in front who was on her test. She was doing 30mph on 50mph zone and I was about two car gaps behind her. She passed and I failed. Booked it again the same day so just a waiting game now :)

Aamir