Anyone know member Kayble??

A lad supposedly from The Isle of Arran called Kayble recently stole my Greddy emanage ultimate.
Deal was to swap my Greddy piggy back for his JAM p&p and we both post with next day guaranteed delivery, signed for, first class!
Well that was Wednesday and still nothing. He gave me a tracking number which doesnt exist which shows he's sent nothing out and he's definitly received mine because the tracking number says delivered! Plus the idiot is ignoring all calls and texts off me!!!
If anyone could help me either get this JAM p&p or get my greddy emanage back then ill reward them by buying any Starlet part up to the value of £150. Payed alot of money on that piggy back to waste on some thieving prick!!!!

Thanks all and sorry to rant on.

Edited by drako

Well thats the problem.. He lives on the Isle of Arran but has a flat in Glasgow with the address 0/1 63 Arcadia Street, Glasgow, G401DX and goes by the name of John Carlyle or profile name Kayble. Probably a fake name but he must have connections to that flat in Glasgow or someone must know of him :/

Im desperate to get my Emanage back :(

Still debating to go up but its a long way to go from South Wales to find out i cant find him!!

I live on the isle of Arran. What's his address and I'll see if I can find out?

If you can find out mate then that would be awsum.. Ill reward you £150 cash or parts.

You hear about stuff like this all the time but you would never think it would happen to you :cray:

Definitely be done over!!

Tried ringing him all day yesterday and it kept ringing..then last night and this morning its just going to answer phone.

Surely the lad would get hold of me on here or use another phone!

I rang Royal Mail which is also Parcelforce and they said the tracking number isn't recognised!!

I also live on the isle of arran too, never heard of him before but will keep an eye out for you mate

Thank you dude. His profile pic is a moonstone blue Glanza with black wheels.. I know that doesnt tell anyone alot but thought it may help.

Get your uncle on it mate, perhaps not down the official route but maybe he can give you some advice........and im sure with all the details you do have on this guy the feds could track him down in no time!

I was involved in a group buy that left me thinking i'd been done out of £500 for months and months (came good in the end) but i know how your feeling dude, hope you resolve this.

The glasgow address is only 2mins away from where i live. Shouldnt be puting the whole address up at this stage tho mate until u find out whats gone on.

If u find out hes bumped u ill give the door a chap and save u paying someone.

Sorry to hear about this :(

Gives others a bad name too, similar happened on another forum I use parts were to be exchanged but it broke down somehow and like yourself another member of the mitsi forum was left with no parts.

What you need to do is call the police. His local station either Glasgow or Arran wherever he lives(the address you sent too)Technically its theft and he's stole your property.

Inform the local cop shop what's happening with proof of postage any emails exchanged etc and leave it to them. Nobody wants the police round checking things and it may prompt him into action or giving your parts back with the help of the law.

Feel for you man :( if I went round to collect what was mine I'd be tempted to help myself to as much as I can carry.

The glasgow address is only 2mins away from where i live. Shouldnt be puting the whole address up at this stage tho mate until u find out whats gone on.

If u find out hes bumped u ill give the door a chap and save u paying someone.

Yes please mate! Ill wait till Tuesday/Wednesday to get the bank holiday weekend out the way and ring royal mail one last time to see if anything has been sent or can be done..

Ill ask my uncle for some advice and maybe myself and him can go to this address in Glasgow to catch this robbing F**K!!!! If nothing good comes out of it then maybe you can pay the address a visit, get my emu and ill transfer £150 into your account to say thankyou..if i have any more money ill pay you a bit extra :)

Ohhh and his phone is still off and hes not replied to any of my PM's on here :angry2:

I appreciate all the help and advice from you lot.. Just shows theres always one who spoils it for us on this forum!!