Anyone know member Kayble??

If anyone were to accept money for helping u out they deserve a slap! Its nice of you to offer tho.

Ive asked a couple of hoodrats from calton to keep an eye out for the car. Is it a glanza or gt?

Your a fcking hero! Hope you get to the bottom of it!

If anyone were to accept money for helping u out they deserve a slap! Its nice of you to offer tho.

Ive asked a couple of hoodrats from calton to keep an eye out for the car. Is it a glanza or gt?

I just don't want anyone going out of there way to help me or getting into trouble over my stupidity!!

If someone wanted the reward if happily give it them for either my ecu back or valuable info which would lead me to the asshole...

It's a Glanza dude.

There is loads of fuckers like this! Use a flat as a half way house, go onto forums and trick innocent people into parting with their stuff! Then likely goes to the flat or has someone pick it up, seen it done on civic life.

What was his active thread count? Been a member long? If he doesnt answer, the good bible says "an eye for an eye" so get your way to the greasy little fucks house, tobber the door down and wreck the place, take something/somethings of equivelent value, and smear abuse over the walls using your own poo.

There is loads of fuckers like this! Use a flat as a half way house, go onto forums and trick innocent people into parting with their stuff! Then likely goes to the flat or has someone pick it up, seen it done on civic life.

What was his active thread count? Been a member long? If he doesnt answer, the good bible says "an eye for an eye" so get your way to the greasy little fucks house, tobber the door down and wreck the place, take something/somethings of equivelent value, and smear abuse over the walls using your own poo.

Hahaha I like your style! Only problem is a member was up that way last night and dropped in on the flat and two young girls have moved in weekend just gone :( I've got the number for enquiries on the flats so gona ring them and find out who the previous tenant was!

He's been a member since 2011 and he's still using this forum as its saying he was last active at so and so time!! Cheeky little twat!! 😠

I was at the door earlier there was no answer. Ill try again 2morrow;)

Cheers man really appreciate it. If possible could you ask some neighbours who lived there before? Maybe they have a name or know where he actually lives. Worth a try!

Any luck people?? Got the number for company who rent out the flats there so just need to make a phone call and find out who this thief is!

Hopefully they will be able to help...

Ill go back along tomorrow dude and see if i can get a phone number off the "tennants"

Hmm i doubt they will have a phone number.. all i need is a real name and address.

Already on the case to get his IP address..

I doubt that dude.. This is gona drag on i know!! I can tell you one thing though..i am not giving up until i find this C**T.

IP address is going to the police along with the rest of the info they already have.. No little prick is leaving my £500 out of pocket just because they cant afford there own shit!!!

'Throwaway' looked as though they were trying to drop someone in it with their first post, but it seems as though noone noticed.

Tbh though since you never know who someone is when they're hiding behind an account, I'd be sceptical about anything they wrote.