White Toms Kitted EP82 !!

Year:1995
Model:EP82 GTT
Tax:few months
MOT:30/09
Mileage:135km

Description:

Taken the original for sale add that I bought it from and added to it myself..

The car has a great spec including a full TOM'S body kit, front bumper, grill, side skirts, rear spats and spoiler, these are rare. The front bumper isn't in great condition but it is 18 years old! It has 16" Rays Cal-Choppy alloy wheels which I believe are very rare! these could all do with a refurb. It has done 135,000 KILOMETRES it still reads in KM not miles including the speedo. This equates about 84,000 miles

Now for the spec!
Large front mount intercooler
HKS style air filter
HKS adjustable actuator running 0.8 bar
HKS SSQV ver2
Meister R fully adjustable coilover suspension all round (only 18months, old purchased brand new still have paperwork and C spanners )
Decat with BLITZ Nur Spec R cat back exhaust (18 months old, purchased brand new)
Greddy E-Manage Blue ecu
Zisco stainless manifold (12 months old purchased new)
Interior is generally clean with a couple of screw holes where something was mounted on the dash.
Nardi Torino Steering Wheel
Electrical systems are in good working order, electric front windows, sunroof (rare),

Ultra rare TRD dial cluster 280kph speedo.
TIM Turbo gauge
Hornet cat 1 alarm with 2 lcd key fobs,(Remote control locking ftw) currently the one paired has a broken screen but fully functions. I have a brand new one that needs pairing, these are no longer in production so it was a good find! it has the certificate
Good service history both in the UK and Japan
It pulls very well, this will surprise and embarrass many bigger faster cars on the road! Always left to cool and warmed up on each run.

It is in generally great condition for a car of its age, but there are two imperfections, the front bumper is not in great condition(ID Workz sell them for 199)

The other is there is a small part on the rear near side corner, where the previous owner said it was in a minor parking scuff and was repainted in a colour that doesn't match perfectly. For an 18 year old car it is in good condition, I have been honest and listed its faults which are very minor and it can run perfectly day to day with them.

Located in West Sussex ( Bognor Regis PO22)

Pictures:
null_zps69b3884c.jpg

null_zpsd1e8bdd0.jpg

( corner where the parking scuff is, with slightly off-colour respray

null_zps651a43c1.jpg

null_zpsfe14b5be.jpg

null_zpsb2fb3f81.jpg

crack on front bumper

null_zpsc04c5180.jpg

null_zps37a871dd.jpgnull_zps35d3e666.jpg

Contact Details: PM Me on here Or give me a text on 07792010169

Price:Looking for 2000 but open sensible offers.. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Drove from huddersfield to Essex to collect the car which is about 240+miles each way. To find out the car had no brakes at ALL.

He still drove it home though hahahahha

Edited by Aamir