Integra???

Thinking about getting an integra for a while now as ive always wanted was since i was a nipper but never drove or been in one. Has anyone ever owned one or have any experiences with one?

Will be selling my gt running just over 200hp for one so i no its not gonna be as quick in a straight line but tegs are rumoured to be the best fwd cars?

Have only had starlets for 3 years of driving and fancy a change really

What do people think?

Forgot to say will be a dc2 teg type r

I moderate on a few Honda forums and owned a Milano DC2 for a while, loved it too bits and drove brilliantly wasn't too bad on fuel either, ended up selling it for a EP3... DC2 was alot more fun and turned alot more heads. Just look out for rust spots and if it uses much oil. Check the aerial too to see if it goes up and down, i ended up swapping mine over for a s2000 aerial which looks 10x better :thumbsup:

Heres some pics of mine....

IMAG0129.jpg

japshow-127.jpg

FDECCAD9-1990-4911-BB04-67213363F5E6-114

Know a couple of good mates with integras and they are abused on track. They show up so many other cars round the bends and carry so much speed. On the road they do lack torque lower down but are quite good on fuel until vtec kicks in yo!

These are their build threads:

http://www.track-ninjas.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11

http://www.track-ninjas.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=41

Thanks for your input lads appreciate it

Lewis thanks for the heads up and yours looks tidy mate, would love a milano red one

Think i have already made my mind up on getting one really just need to try and get a test drive or ride in one now :)

Those are nice too, phoenix yellow isn't it ?

SVA imports down south had one but it was extortionate imo.

All sva's cars are expensive, they are 20 mins from where I live, had a nice steak meal by there actually saturday lol.

Check the glanzas they sell 4800-5k area (standard or close to)

I have alwayed fancied one of these to in the champ white it's a classic jdm car well balanced machine but I reckon after a few month you will miss boost there is nothing better then full boost chatter I just think the tegs are loud as hell but don't move all that quick until the vtec yo pulls in good luck with whatever you do :)

I had one for a while, swapped back to a Glanza, on track they're epic, on the road the lack of torque made it feel a bit tedious tbh. Handled amazingly well and felt awesome in the twistes but the engine kinda killed it for me.

I'd love a boosted one.

• 4 weeks later...

been in a couple on the road, one with poly mounts all round and it just rattled to fuck. really highlighted the lack of build quality imo.

even ones without poly mounts have a lot of rattles, but if you can put up with that then you wont be disapointed. dont be lazy, knock it down the gears and rag the fuck out of it everywhere and you will soon learn to love it.