Azz's 428bh Forged Glanza V, JAE/TRAX CONTENT !!!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My car wasn't built to break a record. Was built to be driveable. Just so happens it held records along the way.

It made any more power yet azz? Looking forward to seeing what it makes bud! :)

No i didnt mean it like that. Just obviously peoplpe are going to draw parrels to the currently most powerful V.

Looking forawrd to this finally being done for you Azz

• 2 weeks later...

I was up at race tech on Friday mate and she was on the dyno looking forward to seeing your figures as sounds like me and you have got similar builds mate what management you running?

Chand

Well small update is well over due, had a few small issues this last couple of weeks but nothing that wasn't easily sorted !

The major issue was the 38mm tail wastegate not being able to handle 2+bar of boost and so it's was creeping about 8-10psi !!

so the old collector was cut off and a new 46mm diamter one was welded in place then a turbo smart 44mm wastegate was bolted on along with a new screamer pipe sorting the issue out for good.

IMG-20140606-WA0000_zpsxrgxgefm.jpg

IMG-20140606-WA0005_zpshoo0aprf.jpg

The car has Been mapped so far to 2.15bar and has produced not a bad result, the rest of the mapping with be done tomorrow once a small boost leak has been sorted.

Another note is I picked up a gt lsd box with a cusco diff so should help with a little bit of grip

Edited by Azz

I was up at race tech on Friday mate and she was on the dyno looking forward to seeing your figures as sounds like me and you have got similar builds mate what management you running?

Chand

Cheers dude, I'm running a full stand alone DTA S60 with coil conversion

We'll it's the big day on Monday, the car is finished and I'll be off to pick the little money grabbing slut up and start getting her road worthy !

Who wants to guess the BHP ?????