• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gainzy that looks absolutely adorable you have done an amazing job with it keep up with the good work mate hope to see u soon with it

I have good friends that have helped alot! :) it will be how I want it in the next two years lol

• 3 weeks later...

Stanced!

IMG_20161203_125506_zpschvkhqyz.jpg

WMS's are amazing! Spacers on new rear pads, fresh fluid.

IMG_20161203_132239_zpsngclfhkx.jpg

Full roll cage next in a secret colour ;) not till next year. Crack on with the 5E in the meantime :)

Hidden WMS's looking at it now everything sort of blends in so to speak so unless you know what to look for it looks quite basic from a distance, the aftermarket parts build up the more you look at it or the closer it gets I'm looking to run the 5E on the k1 as it stands I want to bust open the 250hp mark on the ct9. See how it performs.

20161203_123916_zpspkrdjgrh.jpg

Edited by Gainzy
  • 2 weeks later...

Polished her the other day played around with a rear shot.

20161210_163132_zps8syk32hf.jpg

The tyres are scrubbing a little on the inner arches but just enough to live with for now. I have a few shitty bits to do..

Door lock mechanism to replace

Heater matrix ( dreading that)

CD player and speakers

Take the front bumper off to refit

Thinking of painting all inside.

Paint and seal the back panel.

Wanting to go for through dash roll cage so cutting the dash! My ecu can sit where the airbag is on the passenger side. I just need a full weekend on it. Just bought a new bosch battery to.

Be interested about cutting the dash as I'd like a through dash cage aswel. Take plenty of pics

Feel free to go first if you like lol I'm going to try get it as close to the A pillar as possible if I cut too much I'm not bothered save weight haha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...