3 hours ago, adzy said:

Yeh better job, I'm not a fan of those dash dodger cages. I managed to keep the glovebox. But next on the list is attempt to make a new roof lining

Glove box's are too heavy just take it out hahaha don't need roof lining either.. have to make up for cage weight :)

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Gainzy said:

Glove box's are too heavy just take it out hahaha don't need roof lining either.. have to make up for cage weight :)

I would gladly leave it fully stripped but hopefully going to be doing sprints and hillclimbs so have to have interior fitted for road going class. Just about got the back seats in around the cage

• 4 weeks later...

Sold my zep rear brace. The rollcage will do it's job. I'm going to get it on axel stands bleed all the brake's replace the rear discs and pads paint all inside then fit this LSD box with the AFR, FPR and fuel rail it will be on the road next year :) that's the plan anyways.

Screenshot_20180819-125831.png

20180818_131504.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2018 at 7:52 PM, BMX-RIG said:

Think this needs to see some events next year...

Possibly maybe I have an electrical fault somewhere needs sussed out few things I want changed in no rush to have it on the road I'm in the process of paying for a kitchen the price of two forged engine's haha I'm skinto for quite a while it's all bollocks but it will just have to wait like :(

• 8 months later...

I'm not dead yet...I still have the old girl...

Sold a few parts here and there, such as life plans changed. Recent purchase's were Work wheel nuts and an ARP fuel tank guard. Hoping to get it undersealed again soon and fit TRD gearbox in the next few weeks.

20190710_195742.jpg

20190810_200107.jpg

20190803_113342.jpg

20190419_152712.jpg

20190729_180029.jpg

20190727_080225.jpg

20190710_190304.jpg

20190811_160103.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2019 at 8:06 PM, BMX-RIG said:

Fitting a fuel tank guard, from memory you need 4 pairs of arms 🤣 i had it on the ramp and had someone support the tank while some of the bolts were out 👍🏻

The joys! Hopefully it will be a snug fit I will see soon haha

7 hours ago, Nanglebadger said:

Glad to see you still working away at this bud, looks great and that tank guard is a nice find!

Phil.

Thanks man yeah it's getting there, yeah I got it for £50 might aswell hoy it on for that price, never heard of or seen one before, I knew about the TRD one's in one of the brochure's.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, BMX-RIG said:

I think hes seen that the original Jam glanza is on its way to the uk and has his eye on it...

It has pondered on my mind if I should give that a good home. HJA seem reluctant to say the price though which doesn't put much confidence in purchasing imo

1 hour ago, HedgeyGedgey said:

It has pondered on my mind if I should give that a good home. HJA seem reluctant to say the price though which doesn't put much confidence in purchasing imo

£12,500 OTR is what they’ve said

• 3 weeks later...

Yes the original JAM glanza seems to be found out of nowhere, old article's seemed to suggest it was broken. Anyways yes HJA want 12.5k or there about for the one they have on route, to tell the truth from the pics  I don't even think it has as much jam stuff on as mine...with out all the racing stickers on anymore and the rg's it's lost a bit glory there. I kinda don't want to give up on mine still. I'm looking forwards to see what spec is etc, if anyone buys it I want to visit it mind lol I won't be buying it by the way I hate the spoiler 😉