Those wings are perfect dude. Exactly like the jam glanza who done them for you as I was looking in to this a while and the body shop I use to use is no longer trading

Cars looking good chap

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those wings looks spot on I have a want for a set of wide wings but I don't want fiber glass ones.

I refuse to buy shit replica wings after test fitting the last pair I will get some proper pics when the spacers are on. It's amazing what shapes can be made with abit heat and weld, over the moon with these the pics don't do it justice!

Those wings are perfect dude. Exactly like the jam glanza who done them for you as I was looking in to this a while and the body shop I use to use is no longer trading

Cars looking good chap

A local guy to me. He's just a one man band took him along time to get it right, yeah they look perfect, more to come soon!

Looking great dude so love the rear end

Not many people have the same style especially all genuine anyways. The rear panel needs painted when you look through the mesh it looks abit tatty few shitty clips need replacing that's on the next to do list ha when does it end!

Not many people have the same style especially all genuine anyways. The rear panel needs painted when you look through the mesh it looks abit tatty few shitty clips need replacing that's on the next to do list ha when does it end!

It don't end lol trust me I

Fort I was close with mine but still got

To find least 2k to get her where mine should b etc

Also got to have touch ups to paintwork etc and then a deep polish build

Seat rails and list goes on lol

• 4 weeks later...

Small update got these to fit with the spacers this week. Also got rid of the pink cage as everyone's jumping onto the whole pink theme. Fresh MOT.

IMG_20161028_191930_zps7ptgdj7j.jpg

It's more of a side project I wish I had time to drive it more!

Edited by Gainzy

This car suits a larey coulors so you should pick another and go with that ;)

James

I'm killing off the pink may leave a few bits I really need to get cracking with the engine I have a small list to put to bed first. Need to get my finger out!

What size wheel u running ? Sorry to ask just thinking of a wheel that will fit over these

No problem buddy. There a 16x7j I know they fit without spacers I will be running 25mm spacers. You could message Keri I'm sure he will be happy to help!

Ah ok

Feller cheers what the v like with 16" I currently got 15"

I have had 14's 15's and I feel alot more comfortable with 16's just think it's a personel thing plus the 15's looked abit hidden with having the fatter JAM kit. Nothing wrong with having 15's just some can be limited for brake set ups without using spacers..