• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Air bags for pussys lol

To be fair if I was to crash I wouldn't want to see what was left of my Jam splitter it would be less painful at the pearly gates than seeing my car in bits lol

My ecu lives there aswell even put cover back on.

We talked about this a while back finally got around to having it out my mate just did his the other day he came around before and pulled it out he has the 97 spec his says his was more of a bitch to get out.

I bought a flocked dash and the airbag is still in it, going to have to see if I can get it out without taking the cover of as don't want to damage the flocking. Also need to cut it to fit with the cage

I bought a flocked dash and the airbag is still in it, going to have to see if I can get it out without taking the cover of as don't want to damage the flocking. Also need to cut it to fit with the cage

Good luck ha

Today rubbed down all of the rear panel. All stonechipped. Stayed sunny for a change! On cleaning every inch of the inside making wires alot more tidy. Currently working 12 hour days eagerly awaiting next month for some RHD goodies before my house takes all my money on refurbs!

IMG_20170423_201206_858_zpsxas5oyxy.jpg

• 1 month later...

Managed to grab some 5EFHE cams.

20170610_174844_zpsrajg0ieq.jpg

I have since sold the 5E bottom end and decided to stick with 4E because I want to keep my clutch. It's booked in for a full weld in roll cage. I'm working alot and have just bought a house so time for it is mega slim. For now! Plan is to build a forged engine and push for over 250 on the k1 then just track it haha