Coxycox's build. It's getting there...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would certainty recommend covering them, only cost about £15 for the suade and spray glue iirc. Im not sure what you mean on the rears mate as they are just plastic in the glanza...

Next step is fitting my black dc2 recaro's I have had restored. Inside will be about finished then :-)

These are the doorcards mate.

20140103_085443_zps32783d61.jpg20140103_085420_zps7f465f98.jpg

How much would you advertise it for? I hate it lol. I do like the look of those lights, don't come cheap tho I bet!?

yes a friend had it off me.

How much would you advertise it for? I hate it lol. I do like the look of those lights, don't come cheap tho I bet!?

yes a friend had it off me.

Pm socks on here. He's the man for rare stuff

Anymore plans in the pipeline? Looking really nice with the recaros I would have gone for red dc2 recaros on black contrast myself but looking subtle :)

Ive got to get this polished up and a catch tank off dean..20140110_170546_zpsf22f9ee6.jpg

Then coilovers, and a rear arb. Ive also got my hands on a spare engine which I will be forgeing over the next few months. Watch this space! 😜

Ive got to get this polished up and a catch tank off dean..20140110_170546_zpsf22f9ee6.jpg

Looking good!

Then coilovers, and a rear arb. Ive also got my hands on a spare engine which I will be forgeing over the next few months. Watch this space! 😜

Nice very pleased my old Glanza has gone to someone who is a enthusiast and who will give it all the work it deserves! Edited by Ep'd

Nice very pleased my old Glanza has gone to someone who is a enthusiast and who will give it all the work it deserves!

I got a black toms forged quad light starlet gt 6speed slammed on grids that is tucked away for winter as a side project myself. It's an addiction these little pocket rockets are!

It sure has! Big plans, Little car. Picturess of yours!?

• 2 weeks later...