• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers chaps just itching to buy some mods now arrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hate to say it but that does look smart .......... Still missing the starlet though?

James

its lovley mate really is! I do not miss the starlet at all tbh I mean I miss the starlet TDO4 sound haha but that is about it!!

Good call, the Mrs has the 1.6TDI Sport in that shape, great little car, looks fantastic, only think I don't like about the Boc's is the black on the front bumper

:thumbsup: I love the black front end looks much more aggressive than the cupra with the white front end....

Nice looking cars. Not a fan of that 1.4 engine tho. You might be needing that warranty with the turbo oil feed pipe running above the exhaust manifold!

care to explain?

Do i get a prize ?

*awaits rude sarcastic comment* Hahaha.

for that the you have to answer this question

should I put a milltek exhaust on anyways and void the warranty or fit the system then take it off if any thing goes wrong hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

itching badly to buy this exhaust system they sound sick as fuck!

Yea fit it n whip it off if anything goes wrong on the car. Have to admit all joking aside im starting to wonder if you have a manual license??

I am really starting to wonder if you can actually finish a starlet and actually drive the fucker lmao! instead of posting pics of it in the garage looking sick with all these engine goodies fitted and claiming its going to be insane...

glanza built up and broke

this 4wd thing half built and now broke...

:p

Go on the Ibiza forum and do some research regarding if the Miltek causes any problems. Best way possible is to learn from other people's mistakes to help avoid you doing the same thing they did :p

Go on the Ibiza forum and do some research regarding if the Miltek causes any problems. Best way possible is to learn from other people's mistakes to help avoid you doing the same thing they did :p

allready done joined 2 forums allready and no they do not cause any problems but my question aint about that LOL... just it will void it :(

allready done joined 2 forums allready and no they do not cause any problems but my question aint about that LOL... just it will void it :(

Ahh right my bad mate I was tired is my excuse lol