Here Netflix only has first part of 5th season. Hopefully 2nd part will come soon, can't wait to see the end.

Watching also walking dead, only one or two episodes left of the 2nd season.

And you should start watching Dexter, I think it's even more addictive than breaking bad :p

http://pastie.org/private/cicoykeoz1relz4yi4sqw

All 5 seasons here.

Edited by Jamie5414

Here Netflix only has first part of 5th season. Hopefully 2nd part will come soon, can't wait to see the end.

And you should start watching Dexter, I think it's even more addictive than breaking bad :p[/quote

Mine has them all? Watched all of them, last episode the other night!]

Breaking bad is epic. Shame the ending is complete shit but hey.

I'd say personally I like Walking dead the best.

I thought the ending was EPIC :o

Watching breaking bad just now and it is wickid. only on the second series so far but its been really good from what av seen.

never seen walking dead will need to look into it. whats it all about?? :)

Its addictive as fuck! Walking dead is exactly what it says on the tim buddy, about zombies :)

Thanks mate!

And you should start watching Dexter, I think it's even more addictive than breaking bad :p

Mine has them all? Watched all of them, last episode the other night!

I'm not in UK, so that's the reason ;-)

I'm still not getting the hype either tbh. I was more taken by season 1 of heroes or maybe even lost.

Just seems to be, oh we got a good thing going, oops one if us fucked it up, walt has a rant and blames Jessie, then repeats itself albeit a slightly different scenario

Im sitting watching episode 10 of season 3 atm lol.

Took me a while to start watching it because of dexter and walking dead.

Still got to watch the last season of dexter, half of season 3 and then the new series of walking dead. As well as the rest of breaking bad. Takes fucking ages to watch it all!

What I think got it it's high ratings, is that despite some repetition or filler material, there was always a distinct beginning, middle and end.

The transformation of Walt, the increasing risk and desperation of his actions, and the consequences both on himself, his family and everyone around him...

It was always going somewhere. I loved Lost but it really disappointed me towards the end, the writers totally lost track of what they were doing, adding increasingly more ridiculous sub-plots and twists, losing track of what originally made the show so great. Same can be said for Heroes, it just kept dropping in quality until it got the axe, which was a huge shame because on paper it was a superb series - Dare I say the same about Dexter too? And Weeds for that matter, for anyone that watched it.

Breaking Bad was like an elongated movie, it wasn't too long, it didn't go off the rails or drag it's viewers on and on unnecessarily, everything was done just right, and although the ending was somewhat predictable, it worked in it's favour, because it left the vast majority of viewers satisfied with the conclusion.

I'd happily power-watch it through another 3 or 4 times.

Edited by smithyithy
  • 1 year later...

WOW finished breaking bad took me about 2 weeks to watch the whole lot haha

so so so addictive LOVED it was incrediable! best tv series I have watched by far and I have seen alot well kinda

gutted its finished thow!!

game of thrones mabys next? looks boring thow??

hmmm

I tryed to watch breaking bad watched the first 6 episodes its mind numbingly slow the whole idea and premise of it is great but they just take ages todo anything.

Managed To bang out 4 series of walking dead on a weekend off tho!

Never seen breaking bad yet i think its shite, i feel prison break and lost is the best it can get!

LMAO that makes real sense.......

walking dead is GOOD but jeez its getting boring the more it goes on season 5 so far sucks!!