• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately i can't make it.

With remap saving, and two holidays between now and June.. I can't afford to go. Geniunely gutted. But, the cut off is too early for me to be able to cater for!

I'll see ya'll at another!

With remap saving, and two holidays between now and June.. I can't afford to go. Geniunely gutted. But, the cut off is too early for me to be able to cater for!

No worries, this thread has been live since October (£5 per month), the cut off is set to enable us to secure a good position at the show, just stay in this friday as a round of drinks is more expensive.

John

you gotta come :( haha

Aye Socks I got let down by my travel partner last year and a lot of the lads are pricking around this year about going so I'm sorting myself out and let the rest of them worry about making their own way. Looking at hotels online here now. Just hoping the cars don't scrape on the boat over. Dunno what to bring yet

Aye Socks I got let down by my travel partner last year and a lot of the lads are pricking around this year about going so I'm sorting myself out and let the rest of them worry about making their own way. Looking at hotels online here now. Just hoping the cars don't scrape on the boat over. Dunno what to bring yet

Stay with us Connor

Few of us in cribbs causeway (bs10 7tq I think) premier inn

Forgot all about this. Paid now. Whats happened to the big banner thingy that can be posted at the top of the main page bellow the club logo to remind people when deadlines for shows n what nots are coming? Should post up there.