• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot all about this. Paid now. Whats happened to the big banner thingy that can be posted at the top of the main page bellow the club logo to remind people when deadlines for shows n what nots are coming? Should post up there.

Cheers Tom and the banner will be up today :)

Thank's for adding me to list. Looking forward to this one

No worries Dean look forward to catching up

John

Hi I have just payed for one more ticket for my mate who would like to bring his scooby along.

Updated, he will be asked to park at the rear as it is a Starlet Club Stand and they take priority

you've spelt my name wrong in the main list :L

Sorted

Bump people :)

John

Come on guys get down and paid ASAP... I've made the 4 and a half hour trip down with UKSO for a few years running now!

Great to put faces to those usernames and to watch the Drifting! Hopefully the weather is more like 2012 than 2013!

Yea Sunburns A Bitch Tho!

Just booked the ferry over to Pembroke with the RWD GT Turbo. Still waiting on the rest of the lads to make up their minds if they're going or not... If they are I'm gonna try and get one of them to drive my 383bhp Glanza over aswel.

All I know is... I'll be there 1000%! :)

Show tickets and ferry paid for now... Where is most people staying? Want somewhere secure for the car, that has a bit of nightlife near it and a good drive down with the convoy :)

Just booked the ferry over to Pembroke with the RWD GT Turbo. Still waiting on the rest of the lads to make up their minds if they're going or not... If they are I'm gonna try and get one of them to drive my 383bhp Glanza over aswel.

All I know is... I'll be there 1000%! :)

Show tickets and ferry paid for now... Where is most people staying? Want somewhere secure for the car, that has a bit of nightlife near it and a good drive down with the convoy :)

If your going to Pembroke, then your the wrong side for the main convoy.

Although as said before you could join the Mini-southern convoy, then a few of us that are staying at Cribbs are doing