• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Trisk unfortunately some eejits placed Ireland the wrong side of the UK to suit the convoy :) Will there be many for the mini convoy?

Yaristurbo have you booked accommodation yet? You better have my old V shining for it :)

Haha Trisk unfortunately some eejits placed Ireland the wrong side of the UK to suit the convoy :) Will there be many for the mini convoy?

Yaristurbo have you booked accommodation yet? You better have my old V shining for it :)

I read that in a Father Dougal voice. Sorry for the stereotype haha.

I think there is a few of us, Aky knows the exact number. I know of 5-10 of us

Haha Father Dougal what a man!

image_zps2d252408.jpg

Dunno it doesn't bother me too much where we stay Yaristurbo I might get accommodation the right side of Castle Combe so we can join the main convoy down it would be good craic

Haha Father Dougal what a man!

image_zps2d252408.jpg

Dunno it doesn't bother me too much where we stay Yaristurbo I might get accommodation the right side of Castle Combe so we can join the main convoy down it would be good craic

Here you go for main convoy detail http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/75271-main-convoy-japfest-2014/ ;)

John

Just paid so you can you please add me to the list! :) Will be making the 7 hour trip with a few mates of mine in my wee red N/A. First time ever at Japfest can't wait see you all there! :D

Get involved in the Scottish section thread buddy, get a convoy on the go :D

Taggy there was over a hundred I think paid not all were starlets though. Not sure what the precise number was of starlets but it was around the mid to late 80s if I remember correctly

Chops il add you to paid now and put a note that your mates had to pull out

Edited by Steve GT