ummm i dont wana sound mean but some a these girls are ghastly looking and that last one has more hair on her stomach than on her hairline.... come on man i know you can do better than that.... im from the caribbean and i know jamaica have better to offer...

Edited by ELLID1
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U guys come one...u guys are not exposed enough....she's an Indian girl....

She ain't Indian mate. You posted a pic of your Jamaican birds but did not realise she has more testosterone than you

U guys come one...u guys are not exposed enough....she's an Indian girl....

She ain't Indian mate. You posted a pic of your Jamaican birds but did not realise she has more testosterone than you

Edited by ELLID1

they aint nice bro its ok not your fault... doh sweat it my yout

lol i eh saying all jamaicans not nice hells no u and i both know that every now and den dey have specimens dat have man brekkin dey neck to look at but dem indian ya put up there is not that

and just cuz these guys wana see what a real caribbean indian girl looks like.... i give you this

1044860_10201414396741293_1986860257_n_z

Like I said this forum is not about Indians......its about Jamaican girls...your still missing the point.

Alot of makeup on those chicks though but not too bad looking still...6.5/10 for the left one and 7/10 for the one on the right...............a girl is gotta have a sexy body and booty...u know...some assets for a man to grab onto...

Edited by ELLID1

i know we were just making fun of the hairy one bro... stop gettin all emotional... we not bashing jamiacan girls at all just hairy ones... she could have been from the moon for all i care shed still be a hairy bich from the moon...

however on a side note if they all looked like this life would be the best thing ever

Jamaica16_zps93a07351.jpg

they aint nice bro its ok not your fault... doh sweat it my yout

lol i eh saying all jamaicans not nice hells no u and i both know that every now and den dey have specimens dat have man brekkin dey neck to look at but dem indian ya put up there is not that

and just cuz these guys wana see what a real caribbean indian girl looks like.... i give you this

1044860_10201414396741293_1986860257_n_z

You got a map mate? :)

hahahaha ohhh if thats the case just fly to the caribbean and land in trinidad they are EVERYWHERE... and if your white lol they jump straight into the boat you dont even need to bait the lines... fishing with dynamite is an understatement lol

• 2 weeks later...