CIA made doctors torture suspected terrorists after 9/11

If they have the right people and are trying to find out further information such as future attacks why not torture them

Tbh all this human rights stuff is alot of shite when have they ever signed any geniva convention they are terrorists those rules do not apply to them so if we are fighting them we should be the same

And before anyone jumps on the tree huggers bandwagon, take a stint on one of britains front line then come back and comment ! :)

Rant over

The issue is, how do you know you have the right guy....and if your that sure you have the right guy to justify torture, why is there any need to for it?

I don't disagree that laws can sometimes tie your arms behind your back when you know a little persuasion goes along way.

Tbh if it where me, id be chopping off their fingers and forcing the fuckers to eat them.. Terrorists, rapists, murderers, paedophiles, all the sick fuckers you can think of deserve to be chopped in bits and fed to the dogs. Thats my opinion anyway

The issue is, how do you know you have the right guy....and if your that sure you have the right guy to justify torture, why is there any need to for it?

I think often whilst they know they have the right guy who has done x or y, they also know he has knowledge of others who are doing similar and through torture they can extract additional information.

not so much a matter of looking for a admission of guilt more beating information reduce the risk to the general public in the future.

not condoning it per say just explaining its easy to see why they do it, even to the right guy.

Phi

In America now they have a situation at the airports where some children are being searched when they go through the scanners and hands are being put down their pants etc and baby's nappies are being taken off... Look for the measures of control.

Take the power from within..

When they came for the Muslims I wasn't a Muslim so I did nothing, when they came for the Jews I wasn't a Jew so I did nothing and when they came for the Syrians I wasn't a Syrian so I did nothing.. But when they came for me there was no one left to speak out for me.

We are all one.

What will work then, asking them to unite then have a group hug ?Theres no negotiating with terrorists i'm afraid.

I agree the name terrorist tells u exactly what they are they aren't out the stealing cream eggs from your local shops there planning mass murder on innocent people it's not just the people they kill it's the ruined families they leave behind mother husbands children etc they have to live with it day in day out ask one of those families if they believe in torture if it will give us valid and valuable information to stop another attack I know what my answer would be if it was my family

If you torture somebody long enough, they'll confess to anything you want.

There lies the fundamental flaw with torturing for information.

Torture is useful in obtaining additional information as appose to details regarding the tortured individual.

In America now they have a situation at the airports where some children are being searched when they go through the scanners and hands are being put down their pants etc and baby's nappies are being taken off... Look for the measures of control.

Take the power from within..

When they came for the Muslims I wasn't a Muslim so I did nothing, when they came for the Jews I wasn't a Jew so I did nothing and when they came for the Syrians I wasn't a Syrian so I did nothing.. But when they came for me there was no one left to speak out for me.

We are all one.

I'm not a terrorist. Never will be sooooo crack on America.

Who remembers John Smeaton ?

He kicked a burning terrorist in the cock & balls when they tried to drive and jeep loaded with bombs into Glasgow Airport.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D6ngh-Cxrd_U&sa=U&ei=-VR5UpCRM6Wg7Aax8YGYCA&ved=0CDgQtwIwCA&sig2=KodVTkgn79GSqS9AGJFOAA&usg=AFQjCNGMVtmEYuqzOyzEG1cK-siGtRXQbg

Inspiring stuff.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH AH AH AHA AHA HA AHHA HA HA HA

Aye crack on son.... they have xray machines for a reason... they can't do that to an adult at an airport what gives them the right to do that... you've been fed some interesting BS.

LOL! David Icke is a fruit cake (or certainly was). Many of you will be too young to remember this footie goalkeeper turned BBC presenter turned loony tune, but if you don't know of him try finding a video of him on the old Wogan BBC chat show. He thinks (thought) that there was a master race of lizards or such that ruled man!!! He also said he was the son of God.

He may of calmed down a bit but maybe still needs a bit of medical help.....

As for torturing suspected terrorists, well they use our freedoms and human rights against us to slaughter the innocent. As they showed no mercy to the innocent men, women and children who they disintegrated by slamming their fragile bodies into the twin towers that fateful day I see no reason for us to show them any mercy. And yes, I do believe that the government / forces of a democratic nation state have the right to torture those it has good evidence against who want to destroy or overthrow the state.

Whenever the fifth columnists pop up (Amensty International / liberals / lefties) crying foul about human rights breaches of muslim terrorists I always try to imagine the terror and fear of those poor school children sitting in those airliners waiting to die moments before they hit the towers. Many were without their parents and never got a chance to say goodbye to them. The human rights of any of the terrorist scum soon slips away to being 100% non-existent in my mind.

End of.

Edited by dazstarlet

Maybe have a look at Alex jones and the occult studies, Stanley Kubrick also ties in for some very interesting reading.

All I ask is to look with an open mind, believe what you want to that is your right. But that is also mine.

Tom.

Tom, I'm sorry I can't take occult seriously (just as I can't listen to childish conspiracy theorist crap like man never walked on the moon etc). A couple of thousand years since intelligent man has been roaming the planet and conveniently there is not one single piece of on-demand repeatable action / process that shows evidence to uphold the notion that there is a dark / unseen side of life - and you'd think after all this time someone would have something on film or camera or shit would't you! Damn that devil man, he always seems to leg it from the room just as the camera starts rolling!

The occult and such like is only for childrens stories and Hollywood (Mr Kubrick) IMO. However, I do like gothic music, and as long as people treat it with some humour and a pinch of salt it's fine (leading goth musos Wayne Hussey and Ian Astbury NEVER took it seriously).

Of course I respect your right to completely believe in it, and disagree with everything I've just said. You are perfectly within your rights to say i'm talking b*llocks. That's the wonder of a free thinking society ;)

Edited by dazstarlet