Any here who thinks electric cars are slow needs to think again

The thing with electric cars is, fit on the pedal and you have full power instantly, no revving carry on, just full on go lol read a feature in practical performace last month or so about it, was very interesting!

electric cars are so much worse for the environment it's silly, people seem to forget that they require burning fossil fuels to create the power to charge them, and it takes several days to drive 250miles die to there loss poor battery life

There are actually so many types of sustainable energy on our planet it's ridiculous! Solar power, wind power, tidal power, geo-thermal energy! It's also said that the first electric car was invented over 100 years ago, and also a guy in America, New York in the 1880s called nikola tesla (inventor of the alternating current) actually developed and tested a propulsion system that powered itself via vibration.

But because the oil industry is so profitable why would the elite want the masses to have sustainable energy because then they couldn't charge money for it. It would always be there.

Tom.

electric cars are so much worse for the environment it's silly, people seem to forget that they require burning fossil fuels to create the power to charge them, and it takes several days to drive 250miles die to there loss poor battery life

I agree with this, it seems like a silly idea to me, I've always preferred the Hydrogen path but refining costs a lot and there's not many plants in the UK for it either.

Thing is with EV's is that motors alone cost upwards of £4500, unless you take out something from like a fork lift truck, but even still they are only good enough for powering small lightweight vehicles.