liam doyle @ midlands turbo

I would also like to add to this as i was the middle man lol

What can i say

one of the best serivces i have ever had! (EVER)

I contacted Liam about rebuilding dazzi0 ct9 turbo on the monday he had a courier sorted to pick the turbo up for the tuesday

Liam messaged me on the wednesday to let me know he had received the turbo and that he was starting work on it right away and if there was any problem he would keep me up date which he did all the way through!

I got another message off Liam on the same day he received the turbo to let me know it was all fully rebuilt and its in the post on it way back to me! : O

I received the turbo on the Friday (should of been delivered thursday) but the courier's made abit of a boo boo but nothing majour it was out of Liams hands! We got the turbo on the friday and i tell you what it was like new!!!! over the moon with it wasnt the word not just with the turbo but Midland turbo's services them selfs would recomend anyone who is thinking about getting there turbo rebuilt anytime soon to use them there service is second to non (YOU WILL BE LOOKED AFTER)

Thanks again Liam you have been a great help to me and my friend i own you one bubby

Also id like to add there prices are alot cheaper then quite a few places ive tried over the years

Anyways some pics

1450870_507542116019716_1646012371_n.jpg

1465295_507541866019741_1442056049_n.jpg

545978_507541046019823_1173423319_n.jpg

And this is the only pic i have of the turbo befor it was set over to Liam (was in a right state)

1395856_10151993526555941_1816372125_n.j

hmm, my turbo is worse shape than that lol

everyhting seems smooth and steady where it counts so i plan to use it ok,

its wee bits like the exhaust housing bolts are almost rounded :( and ive a corner knock of the mani flange. i have another housing here but i dont want to steal it off a perfectly good turbo so ive got fancy washers made up for the flange with the corner knocked off lol

Phil

LOL

Im not to sure what they can supply but they might be able to help you out with another housing?! Best bet would be to have a chat with them mate! It wont cost as much as you think to rebuild and the exhaust bolts that are rounded shouldnt be a problem for them to remove

Edited by micky boy

Glad you like our work buddy. I was appalled at the quality of the previous work, was extremely disappointed by the work carried out and what you paid.

Best of luck getting it sorted

Thanks for the great feedback gents! Glad you are happy. Happy to be helping out a decent guy too especially after what had happened previously.

Thankyou to everyone for the kind comments too. Happy to help out anyone on the forum (and off the forum) with any turbo problems too just give me a shout!

That turbo looks brand new out of the factory!! Top work lads.

i will be looking to get my gt2871r rebuilt in the near future, what sort of prices we talking for a rebuild? on visual inspection it looks good from the outside and the turbo spins freely, but would like it to be rebuilt to go with the nice rebuilt engine. :D

That turbo looks brand new out of the factory!! Top work lads.

i will be looking to get my gt2871r rebuilt in the near future, what sort of prices we talking for a rebuild? on visual inspection it looks good from the outside and the turbo spins freely, but would like it to be rebuilt to go with the nice rebuilt engine. :D

Haha cheers mate, is pretty much a brand new unit now :)

Is it a Roller ball bearing turbo? im assuming it is with the being a GT2871R. Unfortanely we cannot rebuild Roller ball bearing turbos as we dont have the facilities to do them and they are recommended not to be rebuilt. Only way to really rebuild one is to buy a brand new core assembly which is usually around the £600 just for the middle piece.

If its a standard journal bearing GT28 then we can do that no bother and it'll probably be £188.70 if it just requires a clean up with new bearings and seals. Obviously the price will increase if theres any internal damage and that price will depend on what needs replacing.

Cheers

Liam

im sending you 2 of my turbos for rebuilds in the very very near future :)

Sweet let me know mate :) with you being fairly local you could bring them in over the counter faster turn around is guaranteed then :) what turbos are they??

Sweet let me know mate :) with you being fairly local you could bring them in over the counter faster turn around is guaranteed then :) what turbos are they??S

A CT9b and the other one is a secret but it will be revealed when i pop over (not what you would usually find on an EP) :)