Saving Money.. Any tips??

dont eat/buy crisps chocolate etc ever.

Buy things at the right price, over paying is silly, under paying will eventually buy you problems.

sell things the moment you dont need them, never leave things sitting round doing nothing.

learn to work at your car yourself.(hypocritical on my part)

Phil

I recently changed from weekly to monthly pay, worst thing ever! 1-2 weeks it's brilliant but then leave myself skint for the rest of the month! Main causes are buying car parts, drinking, smoking, eating out and fuel. Generally spending money on shit, also don't keep a close enough eye on my balance and not accounting for where it's going. Also never modding a car again lol!

My advice is if you get paid Monthly/Weekly, get your bank to suck as much as you can afford into another account on the day you are paid. Which you need to give notice of withdrawl.

Don't look at its balance and only work off your current account.

I've not got £5k in my main savings account thanks to this approach. I am shit at not spending money, it burns a hole in my pocket hence I take it away from me.

I currently have 3 jobs at the moment so its not exactly hard to save but i don't know how much longer i can carry on doing all 3 jobs as it is very tiring and by the time the weekend comes all I want to do is stay in bed.

If you keep yourself occupied with other jobs you wont have the time or energy to spend your money.

I currently have 3 accounts and it works well for me! Start of the month I chuck a grand in my spending, 750 in my savings and leave a whump for the house bills etc. Working well for me Atm and ive also got my penny jar I need to weigh in lol