Rock-Kick-Ass Feedback Thread

Top class seller! Couldn't have been smoother, great communication, moved on his original price and after showing a genuine interest in my build followed it up with the offer of another hard to find item for the car! Hope to deal with him again in the future.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Daz is a top bloke bought a couple things from him now. Reasonable prices and everything is exactly as described with him and packaged spot on, keeps me informed of when it will be delivered and replys ASAP to every message :) helped me with advice and we chat pretty much every day now. I can see him burning a pretty big hole in my pocket :( haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This bloke is from another planet haha and I mean that in a good way, one of the most genuine people I have ever came across, got a fantastic deal off him for some shocks and rsr springs, all boxed and picked up by courier his end, (had proof all the way through) courier was very slow getting it to me, but rock kick ass was on there case constantly and keeping in touch with me sending proof as time went on, there's him bless him getting angry with the courier ringing them up, talking to there live chat, but I wasn't mad as I know it wasn't his fault because he always kept me in the know, that's the sort of person you wanna buy from on here chaps, as he will keep contacting you until your parcel arrives, I will without a doubt buy off him again as he is a top bloke and fantastic communication.

Thanks again mate

Pat

This bloke is from another planet haha and I mean that in a good way, one of the most genuine people I have ever came across, got a fantastic deal off him for some shocks and rsr springs, all boxed and picked up by courier his end, (had proof all the way through) courier was very slow getting it to me, but rock kick ass was on there case constantly and keeping in touch with me sending proof as time went on, there's him bless him getting angry with the courier ringing them up, talking to there live chat, but I wasn't mad as I know it wasn't his fault because he always kept me in the know, that's the sort of person you wanna buy from on here chaps, as he will keep contacting you until your parcel arrives, I will without a doubt buy off him again as he is a top bloke and fantastic communication.

Thanks again mate

Pat

cheers pat, thanks for kind words bud :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My second time of dealing with Dario now. Must say this guy is a true gent. Description was spot on, packaged very well and super fast delivery. Kept me posted every step of the way! Many thanks again Dario....