blitz ct9 k1 turbo

He said its shit!!!! And he's had a bigger kick out of his hair dryer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao what boosts he got the hair dryer on haha ct9 hair dryers lets start a business Micky :D

Its one of them new babyliss hair dryers mate you seen them? they go like fuck!!!!!

Na Phil dose love his K1

Hahahaha

They want to make them quicker aswell the amount of time av wasted waiting for a lass to get ready!! Am glad he likes it am jelous lol :p

They want to make them quicker aswell the amount of time av wasted waiting for a lass to get ready!! Am glad he likes it am jelous lol :p

Hahaha true

The thing is Phil has more then likey been waiting alot longer then we have to own a K1 so he deserves to have one lol

Hahaha true

The thing is Phil has more then likey been waiting alot longer then we have to own a K1 so he deserves to have one lol

Haha bet he has the k1 design plans hanging up on a blackboard in his attic.... Am gunna pester JayJ after christmas/beg see if he gives his up for a rebuild :)

Hahahahaha he's a good egg our Peter :)

We all need to have a meet up mate cant wait for the summer even though its just going into winter lol

Yeah keep ay jayJ mate he'll buckle befor long and sell up :p

Edited by micky boy

Hahahahaha he's a good egg our Peter :)

We all need to have a meet up mate cant wait for the summer even though its just going into winter lol

Haha he is indeed, yes definately nice dry night meet I will make it this time no excuses I can see everyone just talking for hours good buzz winter will be over soon the bastard haha Edited by Gainzy

apologies, only seeing this now this morning.

its true, i love my K1. And sickeningly, I happened upon it purely by chance as AlanE wasn't using it anymore.

mine is running 0.95 bar. Passengers thus far have been Jaystarr77, my bro Pandamonium, Joel, and my mate Foggy and I'm pretty sure they were all impressed. Its not the most powerful of turbos, it wont give the same figures as a TD04, but its the way it delivers it that puts a massive smile on your face. Its just immediate and strong.

i have toyed with the idea of sending it to Keirz and Liam a few times to have her rebuilt, she has a few cracks internally but it hasnt impacted upon the performance one bit, as proven by the fact Alan used to drag it to great effect and the cracks never worsened.

Phil.

Edited by Nanglebadger

The cracks are nothing to really worry about mate, only really a problem if they are that wide that they don't allow the wastegate to fully seal .

I know what you mean about the power delivery, the second hybrid I made produced made much more power but didn't give the same kick as the bigger shaft version.

From what I know of the k1 i can imagine they give good mid range kick

I had a k1 and didn't rate it tbh. Was a laggy as a TD04 without the power. Couldn't run a front mount air filter with it because it would just over boost, had to have the stock efi pipe in place to get it stable, which in turn slowed spool even more. I think they were designed to run with stock intake as efi pipe fits perfectly when you remove the rubber bit. It then shat all the seals so I sold it on and never looked back.

High boost ct9 was more fun, instant spool and power felt pretty much the same.