Paul walker meet (PLEASE READ).

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Is this still going ahead guys ?? Because I was one of the first people to say I was going to the big Paul walker event but the guys knew I wasn't on Facebook and forgot to tell me it was tickets only after a while so I was left out completely so this would be a good (and probably better one considering it is a tunnel run too) one to go to plus being fairly new il get to meet a few of you :)

Lol Staines my old stomping ground :) I live in Bracknell now so can get away from the along stereotype :) yeah can meet you wherever it's no problem. Hoping to get one of the other guys from round here (provided his glanza is ready) to come too so should be good!

Do you mean clacket lane? Probs looking to leave around 6:30ish - but if convoying might leave at 6 to allow time to meet etc. least us silver glanzas are easy to spot!

CLACKET that's the ticket. Lmao!

It'll take me 45mins-1hour to get there. I'll consult the boss if she wants a Saturday night up lakeside. Getting my 6puk clutch fitted Saturday providing that goes well I'll probably wanna go because I need do run it in 300 miles.

I hope I don't stall a lot. Never driven a 6puk before lol!

What time you getting down there for mate?

Oh and on a serious note, if your entering from the Essex arena roundabout, police have starting hiding on the roundabout / footpath with speed guns.

My mate picked up 3 points from it a few weeks ago. So don't come into lakeside gunning it too much !

Just a heads up bud! Literally can not wait too have a butchers at your car ! :)

What time you getting down there for mate?

Oh and on a serious note, if your entering from the Essex arena roundabout, police have starting hiding on the roundabout / footpath with speed guns.

My mate picked up 3 points from it a few weeks ago. So don't come into lakeside gunning it too much !

Just a heads up bud! Literally can not wait too have a butchers at your car ! :)

Meeting time at Thurrock is 8pm bud so i'll be there for around then! There will probs be a little corner of starlets so i'll just park wherever I see another one tbh.

And yeah man, I've not been there in ages but cool cheers for the heads up. I'll take it easy on the way in!

Haha cheers.