Glanza/Gt/ N/a < under £1500 ish?

As above people, as last starlet is getting wrote off probs,

Dont really want to keep buying n/a's as this will be my third lol,

However will accept any, Needs to be tax/tested/driveable

And as close to bristol as possible!!!

Cheers People! 8)

You'll find it hard to insure a GT or Glanza properly. Stick with a n/a, can pick a good one up for 800ish use £700 to make it quicker and put your own mark on it.

Yeah i know mate, got me years no claims coming up in april hopefully, Both the crashes have been non fault, first one i didnt claim as my mate hit me and second one a fire engine did, so im not claiming of mine, im claiming of there's.

See i considered that because i love N/a's they dont get much respect, however i dont wanna chuck loads of money into something which isnt worth it if you know what i mean?, Like i really want a glanza so i'd end up selling/breaking the N/a.

But i am considering doing a N/a up then turboing it as i got big ideas of what to do :)

Even if you have had to claim on a 3rd party's insurance, you need to declare that and in turn pushes your price up a bit.

Plenty can be done to N/A's on the cheap. Maybe focus on the exterior, then in a year or two looking to dropping a FTE in.

damn i feel for you mate.

as said though you will struggle im now 20 with 3 years no claims and a glanza is still over 2k for me to insure which is silly when i pay 600 on my SR. Yeah I&#39;ve spent stupid amounts on my N/A which is worthless to most people but its what i wanted it to look and it means more to me than any standard V as I&#39;ve built it to be mine. fuck what anyone else thinks, i love it. :thumbsup:

Even if you have had to claim on a 3rd party's insurance, you need to declare that and in turn pushes your price up a bit.

Plenty can be done to N/A's on the cheap. Maybe focus on the exterior, then in a year or two looking to dropping a FTE in.

Yeah i know mate ,trouble is ive been saying to much about how im gonna get a glanza next year and I dont want to look like a twat lol

still got mine for sale mate, £900

Whats the spec mate?

damn i feel for you mate.

as said though you will struggle im now 20 with 3 years no claims and a glanza is still over 2k for me to insure which is silly when i pay 600 on my SR. Yeah I've spent stupid amounts on my N/A which is worthless to most people but its what i wanted it to look and it means more to me than any standard V as I've built it to be mine. fuck what anyone else thinks, i love it. :thumbsup:

I know mate, im paying 4k now for my current N/a starlet when I took the poilcy out when I was 17. Im now 18 and will have my no claims hopefully in april, providing every thing goes alright. I agree with spending all that on a n/a and if I was to see it at a meet I would apprecaite it fully, however im saying I dont want to waste all that money, then in a year or so, buy a glanza and have to then spend time breaking the n/a, may aswell just go the whole hg and get a glanza :)

I've done quotes on glanza's and there roughly about 2k or more insurance which I'm not worried about, as long as it cheaper than what I'm paying now it's all gravy.

Spoke to much about getting a glanza, so gotta just go for it, N/a's are decent but I've already had two been wrote off maybe it's a sign idk lol ;)

• 3 weeks later...

As above people, as last starlet is getting wrote off probs,

Dont really want to keep buying n/a's as this will be my third lol,

However will accept any, Needs to be tax/tested/driveable

And as close to bristol as possible!!!

Cheers People! 8)

PM me bud

• 3 weeks later...

Hey bud, will most probs be putting my SR up for sale as thinking of getting yaris tsport and i live in bristol.

Got the car off here in november from forum member Freedomcore and is a nice example.

Pm me if your interested, no rush as have to source a good yaris and will wait for a good one.

Andy

:thumbsup: