• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

ah fuck it, never show them off and only three people know about one of them but why not.
On my rib, french lyrics from Les Miserables that mean "Sincere friendship never dies" - also I know there's a few accents missing, still haven't got round to filling those in haha. The symbols are elvish, like from LotR that mean Friend and Bond..super gay I know haha. It's on my left rib
544273_10151387789697804_2132205296_n_zp

This was my first, went to a shitty artist and regret that (not the tattoo, love it still, just regret picking that studio) but my current artist is touching up the lines on it soon. It means "My Sun and Stars"
tat2_zps43490d80.jpg

and you can see the top of the next one too, I think maybe my favourite tattoo, tho by faaar the most painful, four hours of bleeding and almost crying for this son of a bitch. Just a pretty simple lily that I did a basic sketch of and my artist did all the colours and leafs and twirls from his head. Love this bad boy

tat3_zps8aff0c91.jpg

Last one, newest one still only a few months old. No one's really seen this at all except my boyfriend and my two closest friends haha. it's just some latin words on my back, it doesn't make sense as a sentence but the words mean stuff to me separately so..sorry for the shitty lighting and weird angle, it's hard taking back selfies :S
tat1_zpsfea64888.jpg

Not much, a lot of quote/texty stuff but my next will hopefully be colour :L

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...