• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you:) i know it doesnt look like much now but once its all finished itll look a lot better.

aww please do I'd love to see her work.:) have you got any?

Freakin phone!^^im sure it will look awesome when finished....Laura only had a couple when we hooked up about 5 years ago but has defo been bitten by the bug now! I've not got any lol

• 2 weeks later...

First sitting

20130615_114028_zps0aa7234a.jpg

Second sitting

20130615_113903_zpsc61f5d0e.jpg

Third sitting

20130615_113913_zps1d5b9d59.jpg

Third one aint finished yet. All parts of my discworld sleeve, so far as i know there isnt a sleeve of it so far. With any luck ill have the first full sleeve! Would be cool lol

All your tats look cool as f...

Shame I haven'T got the money for mine yet, all money I owned over the past months went into my car. And my tattoo would cost me 250€ =(

Shall be like my Avatar (well, a Ying-Yan) on the middle of my back and two wings to the shoulders, one Angelic and one devil like, Boney.

@Deebo- absolutely love the Discworld work dude, massive fan myself! keep us updated as you add to it please!

Phil.

Thanks man :-) and ill defo update the thread as often as funds can allow for new ink haha

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Can't see any pics on the work computers, I'll check everyone's out later :)

Managed to grab some of mine despite photo sharing sites being blocked :lol:

First piece was my Japanese Koi sleeve, by Matt Hunt at Modern Body Art, Birmingham:

10605922435_6c3ac49ac0_z.jpg

Then got this traditional woman / rose on my inner forearm by Rachel Baldwin at MBA, Brum:

10606219643_672a22378c_z.jpg

Then got my plague doctor left bicep piece, by Ricardo Pedro at MBA, Brum:

9058359680_7184ac8ce9_z.jpg

And around the same time, Modern Body Art organised a day of non-stop tattooing, with something like 15 artists in total, with all proceeds going to Cancer Research, I'm sure they raised about £8000 in one day! I got this on my knee, was a fun 3 hours....

8394985111_2c774109b0_z.jpg

I've also got a little old school diamond on my thumb, and a troll face meme on my ass cheek for a dare, I'll spare you the photos of that haha.

Should be getting back in the groove in the new year with the money from my new job, hopefully fill my left arm and complete torso throughout 2014 :D