Was waiting for people to start talking about the juice lol, and I doubt many people actually know much about them.

Dbol - Quick gains, harder to keep, bloat.

Test - Slower solid gains, more keep-able, less bloat.

If you were going to do one or the other, just run a cycle of both. But if you don't know what you're doing then don't run any kind of cycle lol! The last thing you need is people on the internet saying 'yeah just take some test man', or 'test over dbol'.

If you want to get big, you've got to eat big. There's no two ways about it.. Listen to Dorian Yates or anyone and they will tell you the same. You need to be lifting heavy, and high reps. Go till failure, do super sets and EAT BIG!!!

You should have a gram of protein per pound body weight at the minimum, for a rough guide.

Can't really be fucked to go in to it any more right now.

This may sound silly but when I was getting massive I swore by tesco own chocolate milkshake ;) check the amount of protein in it. I think it's £2 for 2 1 litre cartons. 4.3 grams of protein per 100ml, 43 grams in a carton.

Also been tested by mens health lol

This may sound silly but when I was getting massive I swore by tesco own chocolate milkshake ;) check the amount of protein in it. I think it's £2 for 2 1 litre cartons. 4.3 grams of protein per 100ml, 43 grams in a carton.

Also been tested by mens health lol

I heard about that! Maybe give it a go :) might stay away from yhe tablets aswell guys and stick to a shake for the time being, fuck that stacking carry on im not looking to be an animal lol

Dianabols pretty intense on your body they have a short ester aswell so act faster than injectables but the gains are going to be a fair crack of water retention and a lot of it will be lost unless you stack and run the correct cycles. Always best to start natural and stay that way if you can help it.

Protein is the key for muscle mass as your body needs more of it to sustain muscle and for muscle growth once u start doing some heavyset ing it's not always easy to get in actually food content as depending on it size depends how much protein u should try to intake first and for most u have to find training enjoying to a certain extent if u feel u can't be arsed when u start it won't last long focus on gettin a regime that's right for u and train hard get some natural gains or changes first then if u juice erc is what u want to try in the future then so be it there is all kinds of stuff out there now like masteron , winstral which are both diatry substances to help get rid of body fat , lean gain which is self explanatory or then there is stuff like big and full again does what is says on the bottle or triple en etc just enjoy it first mate watch the changes Happen before and after shots are always good to keep u motivated

Ok I lent that insanity thing there to get started, supposed to get you fitter and shed a few pound! Going to start that tomorrow, do you guys take the shakes even just doing cardio? Gym starts again next week hopefully! And anyone tried that fish oil stuff? This forum has answers for everything haha

You need a mass gainer if your trying to put weight as well as eating lik fuck don't worry bout putting vita belly on cus tats the joys trying to bulk up if uve height matabisim get the size act first then cut in after u bulk a it you know plenty rest plenty protein and supplements tbh I lift heavy weight I'm 16 stone and I've no belly I've just a good diet I find not to over train cus your reversing the cycle people feel oh yea il live in the gym it's not the case

Ok I lent that insanity thing there to get started, supposed to get you fitter and shed a few pound! Going to start that tomorrow, do you guys take the shakes even just doing cardio? Gym starts again next week hopefully! And anyone tried that fish oil stuff? This forum has answers for everything haha

Yeah I take protein even when I'm focusing on cardio also to give that little kick before cardio try caffeine kick or super pump , jack 3d which are pre work out drinks that give u that extra kick before training

Fast metabolism is extremely rare and will not be a reason people struggle to gain weight. If your not gaining weight or building muscle you are not eating enough, you may think you are but your not. I used to be the same, but now I know the truth and there are no hardgainers, only under eaters.

People turn to juice too easy due to not knowing how to gain natural, its an easy option. I've gained 3.5 stone in around 3 years all natural. But I've been training for around 8 years, 5 were wasted doing the wrong things and under eating.

Edited by keirz

Well I will be trying this yonight and see how it goes, taking a trip into holland and barret tomorrow and see what they have! Hopefully something uselful for me, last time the girl didnt have a clue lol