skuzzle motorsport rolling road day!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks pretty good to me! that looks like it goes right past Beaulieu motor museum, I went to simply jap there last year and had a blast on the drive there n back, so that path gets my seal of approval. right then, we have the route, just need a date to meet now! Amjad wants sometime after june 12th, so perhaps june 14th or 21st, what do peeps wanna do?

The list so far

1)chops

2)luke

3)glanza1996

4)akaye4000

5)Amjad

6)steve1093

7)turbo grant

needs more, we have a time and a place now, put your names down!

Edited by Chops

week of june 12th is brilliant! the 11th is my birthday and i have the whole week off:)

Haha birthday neighbour, mine is the 12th and my exams finish on the 11th :D

Just name aday and I'll be there

Yer the plan was the 14th of June, Wasnt that clear sorry lol. get some peeps together, go for a driveabout somewhere good :D

Damn I'm at iow festival on the 14th :( maybe make the next one

Damn man, its always annoying when two things youd like to do come up at once. Thinking about it though, who chooses a noisy muddy field over a meetup n driveabout in the new forest though eh :p

Im thinking a saturday afternoon drive, say meetup at Totton Asda glanza1996 mentioned at about 2pm? sound good?

Edited by Chops

Sunday is the 15th, I can't do the Sunday (hoping to get a few jobs done on the car)

Sat is 14th, which I can do

Derp , my bad i meant to say saturday, Freudian type? or something lol. amended, saturday at 2pm is the plan.

That would have been fine but now decided to go all out and get respray so its gunna be off the road for a bit longer

still repairing it after japfest

k mate, thought id offer to move it about as everyone else seems pretty laid back about it. good luck with the respray!

I'm finalising it now, saturday the 14th at 2pm meeting at that totton asda place it is :)

The rr thing fell through, i set it up with the guy that runs skuzzle but it fell through due to lack of communication :(. its a shame, its a good place and i wanted to see what my gt runs these days. i think shorty knows him pretty well, perhaps he'd have more luck setting a rr session up than me.