skuzzle motorsport rolling road day!

Went down to Skuzzle Motorsport today, gatecrashed an mx5 rolling road day for a giggle. got my car rr'd (more on another thread in a bit) and had a chat with the guy who runs it, whos all for the idea of setting up a rolling road day for the starlet lot :D. ill need a handful of names to show its worth doing, i was thinking sometime next month, if peeps are game. price to be arranged but shouldnt be much, for 3 runs n a print out.

Forgot to mention, skuzzle motorsports is in Winchester, great place!

Edit: adding that list up. when you put your name down, add a preferred weekend in the late march/early april area to the list so we can find a time that suits as many as possible. i have to discuss it with the chap running the show, so there needs to be a couple of weeks notice at least to give planning time for him.

THE LIST SO FAR for people interested in running:
1)Chops

2)Chops mate (mx5)

3)turbo Grant

4)akaye4000

5)MARC MOSS

6)kbond

7)LDouble

For people that are just turning up for the meet:

1)Shorty?

2)amjad

3)gt-nick

4)steve1093

5)smobey_sutton2

6)1990timeismoney

7)Glanza1996

total=14 peeps coming!

Edited by Chops
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah man totally forgot nick was doing the mx5 day :( as above guys nick the owner at skuzzle is a legend!! Ill be up for coming down as will turbo grant in his ep70turbo im sure :D

cool, ill get a list going when more peeps put their names forwards. i want to go back to see how much more power i can make from taking my air con out and what not. made a measly 110 at the wheels on sat, pathetic :lol:

cool, ill get a list going when more peeps put their names forwards. i want to go back to see how much more power i can make from taking my air con out and what not. made a measly 110 at the wheels on sat, pathetic :lol:

They do call his the hart breaker dyno, I've only had my old paseo on the rollers there and it made 70odd bhp lol

I'll be interested in going would be a good dayDo they also offer a boost controller and fuel setup service

He is a tuning garage so can do all that for you

pretty sure all are welcome, not just starlets. the mx5 meet had me in my advance, a 300zx, couple of beemers, an st205 celica and an s14 there. I laughed my ass off at the beemer till mine made even less :L . ripping my air con and whatnot out atm, and turning the boost up a bit. gonna make more next time round lol!