• Gizzmo electronic boost controller
• Stainless steel braided turbo oil lines
• Magnacore blue HT leads
• Racetech Stainless steel exhaust manifold
• Aftermarket Stainless steel decat
• Japspeed full exhaust system
• Aftermarket front mount intercooler with custom short route piping
• Air conditioning has been removed
• The car is lowered on PI lowering springs and KYB shocks.
• Aftermarket alloy wheels 15 Inch
• Tom’s style grille

★ BHP - Yet to be mapped + Dyno Run.
★ Bought this Starlet for a Little Project, even tho its on the road and passed MOT smoothly.
★ Im 18 and have a Toyota Starlet EP91 N/A Turbo, which i will make look like a Glanza soon waiting on parts to arrive! Used to own a " Starlet Spotif " with the Gt Engine in it with just over 200BHP 1.0 Bar boost which i now have sold due to Vehcile itself was in very bad condition , only good for the engine!
★ Mum+Dad have had Starlets for 13 Years now, so i have grown up to them and much prefer the Starlet over the glanza personally! 3 Starlets since i turned 17 and did my test Septempber 2013!
For my age i think i know quite a bit about them, because growing up with my dad doing things to them since i was very young have learnt a fair amount!

Some Photos Of The Car:)

Photo_zps887bd4af.png

I wish to attend the Jap Fest! So i need to hurry up and crack on!

Will update post, when stuff has been changed part wise!

Thanks guys DRiiFTiE

Nice gt mate. Love the stance of it..looks really agressive. What rims are they? And what profile tyres?

There unbranded mate so really not a clue! i can find out tho if you want?

looks tidy

It is in mint condition, has the sleight tlc needed on back bumper but it is in good nic!

Looking good mate, was looking at this on gumtree has got a good spec and the bonus of a refreshed engine :)

James

Yeah mate, thats right was on gumtree went to view and it was all good!

looks extremely clean that mate

It is pretty clean fair play! it could do with new back bumper then would be mint!

Will be having few things yet anyway!

Cool if you don't mind. I thought they may have been rota grids? What about the tire profiles....are they 195/50?

Personally that is what i thought they were.. ROTA's & there 15x7j

i could go and look if you wanna know the full detail! there coming off it anyway onto my N/A

No rush dude. Whever your ready. About to order some new rubber, and unsure whether I should go for 50 or 45 profile, so was just wondering what profile your tyres were.

Personally id say 45 but 50 does look good and abit more chunkier may stick to the road a tad more!

ive got a bumper at home if you want another bumper cant remember if it had any scratches on it or not its completely standard and hasn't been cut up at all can send you some pics when im back if you want be about 2-3 weeks

ive got a bumper at home if you want another bumper cant remember if it had any scratches on it or not its completely standard and hasn't been cut up at all can send you some pics when im back if you want be about 2-3 weeks

Go for it , nice one