DTA loom, coil pack/ dizzy removal kit, VF35 and prices lowered

Item For Sale: 4e Helix paddle clutch SOLD

Item Condition & Description: It only covered no more than 5k miles at the very most! its like new no wear not even after the launches in the ep85. no marks on the cover.

Price: i have the receipt here for just under £400 when i bought it. i will take £265 posted, slightly more if its going to ireland. this is a bargain and will hold on pretty much any setup you could run on a starlet.

Pictures:

20140317_182258_zpswktytr7n.jpg

20140317_182240_zpsmg3ebl09.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: postage included in the price (Ireland will cost slightly more), please cover the paypal fees or send as a gift. or bank transfer. or cash on collection.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Vf35

Item Condition & Description: mint rebuilt with receipts and only covered up to 5k miles at the most. waste gate welded shut when rebuilt.

Price: £300

Pictures:

this pic is from a bit ago, it mught have a few oil hand prints on it by now. this has been stored with oil injected into the feed and all taped up to keep it mint.

08112010044.jpg

Wastegate all welded up by turbo dynamics and tested for leaks.

DSCF3015.jpg

proof of rebuild

20140317_192225_zpsfuan8fv9.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: inc in price. ireland be a bit extra, same as above regarding paypal fees ect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: powder coated 4efte inlet mani,

Item Condition & Description: it has a silver undercoat which you can see from the casting on the mani, lloks much nicer in person but hard to show in the photos

Price: £40 posted

Pictures:

20130921_115116_zps9019e31d.jpg

20130921_115126_zps339d1afc.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: same as above paypal fees to be covered ect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Genuine Zep Racing JDM Torque damper

Item Condition & Description: I bought this brand new from RHD Japan had the brackets powder coated as they always rust. a few marks on it but decent condition. genuine jdm part

Price: £90 posted SOLD

Pictures:

20130921_115345_zps1e45066f.jpg

20130921_115337_zpsa6758904.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: same as above

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Custom DTA loom,

Item Condition & Description: i used this to run my S80 (the unit is NOT included) it uses the stock Toyota harness so you dont need to cut the loom up. i got the connector from a stock ecu. In the wiring is the crank sensor wiring, coil pack, launch box with adjustable launch control and activation button also there is a dizzy removal kit which the bund was machined to fit in the head and seal it then the dizzy plate bolts to the stock dizzy mounts and the coil pack mounts to this, very neat and simple! gets rid of that old dizzy completely. theres also the crank sensor and mounting bracket which mounts on the alternator bracket if i remember correctly, then theres also the lightweight pully which was machined to fit the trigger wheel in a milling machine so it fits dead on centre! proper job. Other wiring of the stock loom is used like for the injectors ect. depending on your setup you may need the odd adjustment for your car so it may not be a complete plug and play setup but most of the hard work is done!

Price: £175

Pictures:

20140317_182854_zpshlhzxtyx.jpg

20130930_183937_zps9ab0a199.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: same as above

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: stock oem Toyota head gasket

Item Condition & Description: brand new in box

Price: £40 delivered SOLD

Pictures:

20140317_183615_zps0iq7nske.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: as above

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: 5efhe acis duel runner inlet with adapter plate and a big throttle body from a k20 civic, mani bored out to same bore as the tb.

Item Condition & Description: good

Price: £165

Pictures:

20130426_141809_zpsf01ef609.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Fuel Injector Clinic 525cc injectors

Item Condition & Description: again only covered less than 5k miles then stored in vacuum bag. as new mint injectors i got brand new from USA, these have a fancy spray pattern not like the crappy old sard denso type injectors often used. All the big boys run this brand on the drag civics in America. the connectors dont fit the stock toyota ones so i bought some adapters from them but you could just get the plugs from another cur and change them over. These were flow tested before i used them also.

Price: £180 delivered

Pictures: 20140317_183057_zpsdszmqkzp.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: as above

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My garage is full of all sorts and ive got other cars to put back together before i get to the ep82 so getting rid of all this to free up some shelf space!

Edited by Bean

still bits left. offers considered.

ive got a full hdi fmic kit to fit td04 or similar turbo i will be listing shortly.

Edited by Bean

Make me an offer if you like I can get some pics. It's all in great condition no dents.

I've sold the dta now so I would do the loom for 175 posted with the coil pack and bits and the crack pulley and trigger wheel.

whats a hdi intercooler kit worth to fit a td/vf series turbo these days?

and prices lowered for remaining parts

Edited by Bean
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

dta loom, dizzy removal kit and coilpack ect, 5efhe inlet, 4efte inlet, injectors, vf35 still available. offers accepted guys except on the turbo.

Edited by Bean

Now mate when you say on the dta to remove the stock dizzy etc what did you run instead and have you still got the single coils and mounting plate by any chance?

Also is the loom for a ep82 or 91?

Chand