So it turns out I'm the lucky new owner of an EP95 purchased from Lianne on Tues night :) can't believe my luck really. Jumped straight in and drove it 145miles back to camp and didn't skip a beat.

As stated on another thread, there was mention of a possible diff fault. Nothing flagged up on the test drive or the trip down. When I was parking up there was a slight noise from the rear of the car but yesterday I took it out and it seemed totally fine. Will have it on the ramps next week and have a good look around.

Body wise there are two minor dents on the front wings and a little one on each door. Other than that it's pretty good. The engine and bay look great aswell as the interior being clean and tidy. Just needs a black glanza pas power mirror when I get the time to hunt for one. A/C works really well along with everything else :)

So now to introduce Cyril! (My lass named it lol... Don't ask!) hope I havnt bored anyone but I'm just excited and happy to have one :)

Just fancied something different :) don't get me wrong I love the look of glanzas and gt's but have a big sort spot for SR's. Original plan was to get a rough white glanza and convert the body but then Cyri came up and couldn't resist! Problem is I've got some white body parts to shift now!

Just a quick one- does anyone know what's involved with swapping out the final gear? Can't seem to find a definitive answer although might just be being blind.

Yes it is. It requires the 5th gear from a yaris d4d box as it gives a much longer run for 5th. I've got the part numbers just need to actually get a price and order it then have it fitted and see if i get it wrong and the box or diff blows haha. But yes it looks doable. Ill let ya know for deff soon. Will still do 135mph towards reline in 5th on the oem box :D but using the yaris 5th you could do 170 in theory. The main benifit is it wont scream at 70 down a motor way lol

Edited by shorty

Lol that's what Im after shorty.. Just being able to cruise. When are you planning on doing it? If you give me the number I can ask mr Toyota this weekend at mine? If it turns out it'll be too expensive then might be worth buyin a second hand one I guess- seen them for 180 collected.

But noones done it so far then? - I'd be tempted to do it myself but don't want to break anything!

Also, getting the speedlines refurbed as the paint job on them is pants- probs a rattle can! But the wheels are good. Was wondering everyone's opinions with what colour to go for? I'm thinking black or gunmetal grey? - bit like Morgey's

Put the speedlines in for a refurb today with my local wheel guy :) they will be away for a couple of weeks as he's flat out but will post up some pics when I get them back, gone for gunmetal with a pearl glitter fleck.