• 2 weeks later...

i put a cat back system on mine didnt feel like it made a diffrence in the top end but i then put a glanza manifold on a definietly made alot diffrence increase in top end and reach gears quicker recommend it i got it for £35 and mate fitted it easy job

i put a cat back system on mine didnt feel like it made a diffrence in the top end but i then put a glanza manifold on a definietly made alot diffrence increase in top end and reach gears quicker recommend it i got it for £35 and mate fitted it easy job

When you fitted the glanza manifold did you fit the throttle body aswell or did you just use the standard NA throttle body?

resistor on the map sensor to up the fueling

Why everyone thinks that more fuel means more power?

You will need a piggyback ecu or stand alone, to do proper tuning on a n/a!

Good idea is to convert to gt/glanza engine harness and use a apexi PFC.

When you fitted the glanza manifold did you fit the throttle body aswell or did you just use the standard NA throttle body?

Yeah I fitted the throttle body to mate the accelerator cable doesn't bolt on the same way as the glanza one but I just put on bolt in moved it the a position where I was happy with the idle and done it up tight I don't have a reve metre but the car is definitely running a high idle but doesn't affect anything