bought my first glanza :)

hi all,

new to the site. purchased a 97 white glanza with 225k km on the clock. rough round the edges. only problem is the bottom end is away. conrods wiggle on the crank lol still has standard intercooler, ct9, gutted cat dont know the alloys on it, recaro drivers seat but it may as wel be black.

91A10977-C7D4-4912-90A7-44FD475E5255_zps

5A152F31-8D39-4B09-BB74-11E27BAB7147_zps

0A1D68A8-5582-46B8-B460-BE4522A0BDF9_zps

7679814F-EF65-4576-B424-76AF7B18A665_zps

cheers lads. yeah seen it on gumtree last friday and bought it on sunday. dont know where i got the notion. plans are sort the engine. sort the body work and wheels. refresh the engine bay (few proper mods) then spruce up the interior. seen a nice door card with bride fabric and carbon wrapped door sill, arm rest and door bin so its got me all enthusiastic.

i shall keep an eye out for your motor then mate. im always driving a black saxo(s) lol

good onya there a good wee motor your not going wrong (glanza that is lol no offence to saxos like had nice wee 1 myself was only a wee 1litre shytbox tho wouldn't of pulled ya out of bed haha) would like to get few wee bits in the interior wrapped in carbon too looks well but leaven that for my ep82 project, an no worrys mate should see ya bout cars lyin up at the min waitin for few parts new springs and shocks for all round and few other wee bits but shudnt be long before im back on the road again