amethyst purple glanzif! Volk split rims :) new brakes

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i was going bronze that was my initial colour found tons that looked great in the sun but dull i really cdnt get excited about them tbh I've spent months deciding and researching i looked thriugh tons of colours but not many in bronze made me go omfg id look at some pics n think there awesome look at the same colour in different light n thought it sucked lol

So today i got cracking with my car :) I prepped the bumper that my boss damaged! Nice and smooth now cant wait to paint it! :)

2vskfn4.jpg

jjqmc0.jpg

Also prepped my wings

rkbjo5.jpg

2rcsejc.jpg

I also prepped my smoothed Glanza boot lid

24mi5co.jpg

hsjp52.jpg

2uhl7vo.jpg

Oh and i also painted my roof :) hehehe this really isnt giving anything away about the colour is it :p and no its not black! :)

2uxzj4p.jpg

I do have more pics of the colour but may wait till the shells painted so i can get better pics of it :) Wa lovely painting it at last well some of it anyway, let everything dry naturally when i was applying the colour so minimal dirt nibs landed in the paint, and on laquer i turned the burner off in the booth to get it nice and cold, plenty of thinners and plenty of flash off time between coats to get it lovely and shiney :)

SO what's my plan next you ask? well this coming friday im going to prep my hopfully paint my enkeis white again! next the friday after, im going to strip the car down doors off key up all the shuts n behind the door etc and on the saturday im going to paint the shell!! then its just painting the doors wings bumpers etc and a good day polishing as i want it super flat :) I really want to get this car ready for JAE, its been a long time coming and so much work gone into the body but i really hope its worth it :) getting some paint on today made me really excited!

So today i got cracking with my car :) I prepped the bumper that my boss damaged! Nice and smooth now cant wait to paint it! :)

2vskfn4.jpg

jjqmc0.jpg

Also prepped my wings

rkbjo5.jpg

2rcsejc.jpg

I also prepped my smoothed Glanza boot lid

24mi5co.jpg

hsjp52.jpg

2uhl7vo.jpg

Oh and i also painted my roof :) hehehe this really isnt giving anything away about the colour is it :p and no its not black! :)

2uxzj4p.jpg

I do have more pics of the colour but may wait till the shells painted so i can get better pics of it :) Wa lovely painting it at last well some of it anyway, let everything dry naturally when i was applying the colour so minimal dirt nibs landed in the paint, and on laquer i turned the burner off in the booth to get it nice and cold, plenty of thinners and plenty of flash off time between coats to get it lovely and shiney :)

SO what's my plan next you ask? well this coming friday im going to prep my hopfully paint my enkeis white again! next the friday after, im going to strip the car down doors off key up all the shuts n behind the door etc and on the saturday im going to paint the shell!! then its just painting the doors wings bumpers etc and a good day polishing as i want it super flat :) I really want to get this car ready for JAE, its been a long time coming and so much work gone into the body but i really hope its worth it :) getting some paint on today made me really excited!

Is that the reflection of your arm in the paint mate. If so thats some quality shine lol

This is so much more annoying that just not saying anything. WHAT COLOUR IS THAT AGGHHHHH.

Dark green? Dark blue? DARK ANYTHING ohh my god!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!

Mwahahhaha this is soo much fun!! Its not completely original, some may even be a bit dissapointed in my choice of colour..... but i love it and cant wait too see how it looks all together! :) well you got the dark bit right hahaha

I know what colour it is 😝😝😝😝

Looks absolutely perfect bet you're pleased with that! So wish I could spray like that!

Thank you! Well see how the rest comes out :) its all getting flatted and polished anyway hoping it looks like a mirror! :)