amethyst purple glanzif! Volk split rims :) new brakes

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha never! :) well tonight i spent a while carefully nibbing any tiny dirt nibs out my wheels and keying them up for there second load of laquer!

2qwoq44.jpg

Prepped my mirror caps and plate surround

3532zhc.jpg

And fuming aint the word! My boss yet again damaged more of my stuff hes so careless he dont care about any of my things and just throws them around resulting in a nice dent in the middle of my wing I've spent smoothing and prepping right now im incredibly pissed off but the sooner i get my car done the sooner hell stop damaging my shit! So i blocked it down and put filler in it, leaving it over night and i gotta prime it and block ot all over again!!! The annoying thing is they wernt in the way off anything! And he left it on the floor grrr anyway haha

2rp45fr.jpg

Anyway I've gotta finnish the prep my side skirts and spoiler and thats it!! :)

Sorry to here it mate.

I also work in body shop and 1 of my bosses is exactly the same..

Reckless and careless.. gets stroppy like a little kid and throws shit around. Lol

Horrible that u cant leave your stuff without worrying that its gunna get damaged..

I've got fibreglass wings at work im on edge about haha.

Keep up good work thow :)

Sorry to here it mate.

I also work in body shop and 1 of my bosses is exactly the same..

Reckless and careless.. gets stroppy like a little kid and throws shit around. Lol

Horrible that u cant leave your stuff without worrying that its gunna get damaged..

I've got fibreglass wings at work im on edge about haha.

Keep up good work thow :)

The struggle is real mate lol thanks bud :) do you have a build thread for your car? :)

That's shit what a tosser :(

I'm so excited to see the colour genuinely can't wait.

And then of course you have to start making way for some nice big engine upgrades ;) cough turbo cough

Thanks beth! Im excited too see how it all looks together! Tired off seeing it in bits just want my own car back now :) turbo is 100% on the cards! :)

Oh and heres a prepped rear splitter!

a8513.jpg

Ever since i was getting my wheels i seen many came with a stripe like this

ib97k4.jpg

So after muchos masking

2z83pfb.jpg

I painted the stripe same colour as my car but uh ohhh it seems to have been taken it black n white damnnn....:p

a2ep8y.jpg

Ever since i was getting my wheels i seen many came with a stripe like this

ib97k4.jpg

So after muchos masking

2z83pfb.jpg

I painted the stripe same colour as my car but uh ohhh it seems to have been taken it black n white damnnn....:p

a2ep8y.jpg

Damn you to hell you evil sod haha

Hahaha fitted my wheels today cant make my mind up weather im 100% sold on the stripe but ill know when its all painted and fitted together! Strip down tomorrow! The day i been waiting for for ages is nearly here!!

Wheels look spot on, really looking foward to seeing this done :)

cheers mate i really appreciate that :)

well today i got my spoiler and side skirts prepped repaired my damaged wing and reg plate surround!

29f7b08.jpg

1qlw5t.jpg

and i fitted my wheels yeah i know i DESPERATELY need some lows!!! :( :( help mee some oneee!

qqqtef.jpg

haha tomorrow you will see :)

Well tonight I've done it, after all the months prepping, letting time for my filler to sink and set before i blocked it down and re prime it, all the hours spent prepping away shes ready for paint, i litrally cant wait to have her back on the road, just hope she looks good!! I have put so much work into this car and its barely got started yet as you know how project cars are!

well anyway tonight it was all stripped down shuts and doors keyed up everything cleaned, wing re prepped and reg surround done, masking tomorrow and painting, have to work sunday too as i want to get everything done this weekend my wheel stickers are here too!

haha ghetto trims to hide the colour ;)

2s9rt48.jpg

fogcwg.jpg

2a9cr2b.jpg

2e0mmw7.jpg

vr7vkm.jpg

neceue.jpg

Well its been a looooong ass day!! i have just come home from work now and have been flat out on my beast all day! and I'm literally exhausted! I have got so much done with the car though and its so mad that this whole past year of prep is done! The only snag i bumped into was i put my first coat of base on my bumpers to find they had both been damaged again :( so i will paint those tomorrow with my spoiler however i have painted everything else! the only real down side is that for some reason the shell and bonnet got covered in dirt nibs yet nothing else really which really pissed me off but nothing a flat and polish cant sort out!

So i suppose i better reveal the colour, what I have gone for is porsche amethyst purple now the reason i chose this colour is because its really dark almost like nissan midnight purple and in the sun it sparkles something beautiful now i know some of you may go yawwwn another purple one but i love and frankly i havnt really seen one in a purple like this, Now the built up pics of the car the workshop lights are really ORANGE and its distorted the colour making it seem more bronze and the car is dusty and dull in the pics, but i have tried to get pics to show you the colour the best i can anyway ill just upload them shall i

But the images really dont do the car justice, espically the workshop ones as its all dusty and the light has changed the colour completely i cant wait ti polish it clean it and get it outside for some real pics

103vlae.jpg

aujudi.jpg

k6tsi.jpg

jzwcr9.jpg

zksehh.jpg

2r20gvm.jpg

icu6q9.jpg

5lqbd2.jpg

2jc8oy8.jpg

29bbjb8.jpg

2yl01u9.jpg

10ggyg4.jpg

25aqdys.jpg

30mwbox.jpg

2m7gads.jpg

k0lzmh.jpg

161jkhj.jpg

2mr5ox0.jpg

all the interiors back in and all the rubber seals roof lining clips, door scrapers etc etc are on i have done loads tonight but im too tired to type lol hope you all like it

Thanks guys i cant wait too show it off properly :) its nearly all built up now im going into work shortly todays jobs are too

Repair and paint my bumpers that got damaged again!

Paint my spoiler

And start flatting it all for polishing, other wise its all built up it needs the boot wiring up properly and the spoiler cant go in untill the boot glass has been fitted really, but other wise it will be ready to go!