amethyst purple glanzif! Volk split rims :) new brakes

Ooh and a cheeky pic from lunch time i looove my carrr!!

nx9iqg.jpg

looks wicked mate, painted mine last week and flatted it all too takes ages but so worth it

Thank you matey :) got any pics of yours? :)

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah bud heres one, wont upload loads tho as its your thread :) any plans to boost this? sorry if its already been said lol

Very nice job mate you do this your self??? :)

Yeah gunna boost it mate! Cant be all show and no go forever lol

Good work bro. But wheels need to go doesnt suit it!!

Thanks mate wheels where local and i painted a car as a trade for them as other wise it would still be on steels lmao ill see what there like when its dropped :)

Thanks mate wheels where local and i painted a car as a trade for them as other wise it would still be on steels lmao ill see what there like when its dropped :)

Not bad, yeah may look bettet. But dunno its such a nice colour just need some wheels what suit it and it be spot on!

Not bad, yeah may look bettet. But dunno its such a nice colour just need some wheels what suit it and it be spot on!

Thanks mate :) I've always said the wheels are marmite some love them some hate them, but i dont mind them they where never a perniment thing im always on the hunt for some tidy Japanese wheels or something that could do with some tlc!! It was either these or finance a set of rotas which would mean id have less money to get the car finnished, so in good time ill hopefully have some maaaaaad wheels

Went to warrington this morning to collect my lows! Cant wait to mod and fit them! I cdnt do anything to the car last week because my dad was away so i had to finnish work n shoot straight to the gym he owns n watch the gym.

So yesterday i spent a few hours with my best friend molly to get most of the flatting done on the car needless to say its not a job im going to miss doing!! Should be polished tuesday night! Then fit the lows insure the beast and its off to jae!!!!

Molly remapping the ecu

nlexk0.jpg

And the lows bought a shit load of tt spray and there currently soaking!!

2elbgix.jpg

Haha im not the only purple starlet so it dont really matter haha :)

Got some more polishing done today, need to do a bit more on the bonnet one side is pretty much done need to do the top edges of the doors and around the window with a minni buffer and once its all polished go over it again with a finer grade compound :) so happy with how it looks tho :)

21vcc0.jpg

2h3nfhx.jpg