~Right lads just putting this out for anyone thats interested:

Spin up to Newcastle, maybe few photos then head on down the coast road to Newry for go-karting. The karting costs £20 for 20mins or £25 for half hour.. no set date just wanted to see whos interested and what sunday suits everyone..

There is meant to be good weather coming over the next few weeks, so mite aswell make the most of it.. :D

Eamonn

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Rights lads, seems to be good interest in this.. Hows does sunday 22nd june sound? The 15th is fathers day and the 29th is the Cruise for cancer so this is the only other free date.. Was thinking meet in Newcastle for 11am, spend about an hour there for chat and pics then head round the coast for spin to warrenpoint stop there for food (chipper) then onto the karts in newry for around 2:30pm. let me know what everyones thinks..

Eamonn

So whos still up for this sunday funday? Anyone going plans are;

Newcastle for 11am/12pm

meet up talk shit few pics

head about 1pm for the spin to newry

karts booked 2:30pm

As everyone will be travelling from different directions maybe be good to arrange between yourself s meet up point. i.l be leaving Portadown at 10am for anyone near me..