from what I have heard it just cuts down the turbo's life span , by how much I don't know and ive never seen it proven. so it will only be shaft play, im assuming, don't think it will blow the turbo up

Edited by Dean_mc88

It never blew the turbo just fucked it, the force induced on the compressor wheel and shaft as all of that compressed air is forced back through it spinning it the opposite way must be immense ..

I ran with a gauze as well it sounded incredible

My speed vision lasted a couple of thousand and the standard even less but I was permanently making it chatter lol

I loved it

Just do it lol you know you want to. Turbos are cheap and easy to change anyway

It's the fact that it's still trying to spin forward. The exhaust side is still trying to spin it forward but the throttle being shut of with no pressure release is trying to stop the compressor side to release the compressed air.

You've got a relatively small bar with 2 opposite forces acting upon them in a manner it's not designed for.

Thinking about it surely it would be stalling the exhaust gasses from leaving the engine too? That could also have negative effects on the engine?

Edited by morgey