I dunno which bit you mean, if its to the compressor housing then ive just used a samco joiner to a 90 degree metal bend and then another long samco, think its about 10inches to join to the original HDI pipe.

Havent got photobucket or anything but if you PM me your email address or phone number ill send you some pics that way, up to you tho

• 2 weeks later...

Just alter the cold side one that's the one from turbo

Cold side is the side of the intercooler after the air has gone through it (the pipe that goes onto the inlet). Hot side is the pipe coming from the turbo before going through the intercooler.

I'll be fitting my intercooler very soon but running a subtle hidden core so piping it differently. My old gt had a hdi core and piping though and when I went td04 I just removed the hot pipe from turbo and used a long 90 degree silicon with a straight hard pipe going to the rest of the piping that was already there... You can put anything together with a bit of piping. Doesn't need to be stunning as long as it's sealed and not rubbing on anything that will damage it over time.