I've got a na starlet ep91 and a 97 paseo. I want to put the 5efe in my starlet but I don't know how complicated it would be?

And I've been thinking about turboing the 5efe but is it worth it?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

keep al electro from original car to run it even injectors to make fitting easy

then you need a wideband and a adjustable feul pressure regulator to increase feul pressure a tat to have her running good afr at WOT ( downside shit idle )

dont be revving the shit out of her till its checked

or get a sub and get it mapped

edit just noticed this thread is 6 months old !!! dhuuu

Edited by 5e colin

Colin, im thinking of getting a 5efte done, the engine from a toyota sera any good? are they they 5efhe? and is it just bolt the 4efte head onto the bottom end of the 5e and use the 4efte sump and the 5e flywheel?

Colin, im thinking of getting a 5efte done, the engine from a toyota sera any good? are they they 5efhe? and is it just bolt the 4efte head onto the bottom end of the 5e and use the 4efte sump and the 5e flywheel?

yes mate they have the fat rods in them there very strong , fit 4efte pistons to them rods and fit 4efte sump pick up on it , with the thermostat housing to

get your 4efte fly redrilled by and engine builder / engineers then get the fly rebalanced !!! ( its a must ) the 200mm clutches wont hold the power long they even struggel on a 4e ct9