does anyone suffer with this? please someone tell me they do and they know of a good cure or helping aid for it lol.

i went on a flight to mallorca and i felt like my head was gna actually explode ive literally never felt anything like it.

well we got another flight with a 4 year old girl aswell and im concerned for her little ears doing the same as mine so i wanna try to get something.

p.s ive tried all the usual stuff, i.e the valsalva effect, sucking sweets, swallowing, blowing up a balloon (much to the amusement of kids on the flight lol).

anyone know of anything good to use?

looking at 'earplane plugs' that have got rave reviews so might try them and a decongestant spray maybe aswell.

I get it terrible just before landing my ears feel like there bleeding it's horrific pain it's only just before landing, I find that water and swallowing alot like every second lol reduce's that pressure so to speak but I feel you there and my step dad pisses me off with a smug face sucking on his sweets the bastard lol my ears don't get back to normal till like a month after it's bollocks!!

Never even heard of it before. What kind of pain is it?

i tell you mate im gna admit i almost cried lol and im a grown man haha its fucking excruciating

and gainzy mate it comes in different forms for different people but you sound exactly like me. no pain on take off and ascent then when getting really high i cant hear properly its like my ears are underwater lol can hear

a bit but its very fuzzy.

then the dreaded descent is pain time.

Edited by richglanzav

lol mate i would but i honestly think my lessened mental state i would actually start crying then

gonna try these earplane plugs they seem to have very good reviews online everywhere maybe av a decongestant too

Edited by richglanzav

i tell you mate im gna admit i almost cried lol and im a grown man haha its fucking excruciating

and gainzy mate it comes in different forms for different people but you sound exactly like me. no pain on take off and ascent then when getting really high i cant hear properly its like my ears are underwater lol can hear

a bit but its very fuzzy.

then the dreaded descent is pain time.

I totally understand but people who don't really can't feel the pain I wouldn't want anyone to have it I'm going to try ear plugs before take off so hopefully it can't build up as much, bit off topic but I can pick up harsh signals aswell like when people turn the tv on lol no idea if there connected but it's like air channel waves sometimes there harsh to but it's a slight sense of the same thing..hard to explain