• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sticking with the wheels, I really like them, obviously need a refurb but they're 8j so just getting some hub enteric 25mm spacers to suit.

They're genuine made in the UK Starmags, not the current Chinese made starmags.

• 1 month later...

Bean, I'm still looking but not found one for sensible money, you have one ?

I'm thinking of getting the bell housing on my current 5 speed box modified to suit the 4age, but that will also mean getting the flywheel adapted also :(

The k50 box wont take 4age abuse for long im afraid mate. i don't have a T50 box im afraid. i wouldnt mind getting hold of one my self and an ae86 rear axle but there all in Ireland.

You can get a belhousing to fit the 4age to a ford box though, like a type 9. should be able to find one of those easier.

I think the T50's are quite alot stronger than than the K series boxes. The ford ones are stronger though and a good alternative.

you can get cable T50's aswel but there even harder to find. otherwise its a case of converting them to cable or fitting a hydraulic clutch setup. Flo makes a kit to convert a T50 to cable.

yeah ive had mine a few years now. ive not done alot with it tbh. I just need to get it sprayed then put the engine back in. Ive got alot of cool bits ive picked up for over time.

Heres my thread http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/58533-beans-kp60-3-door-running-a-5k-on-bike-carbs/ it hasnt been updated in a long time but not much has changed tbh except gathering of parts.