Starlet UK History

I personally liked how they knew how popular GTs/Glanzas are, but couldn't really go in-depth since manufacturers aren't really supportive of grey imports that much.

Like Phil said, its cool its based on UK delivered models, especially since its hard to get detailed info on them. Also, that press picture of the SR is awesome, wouldn't mind that on a poster!

I didn't know the Yaris was the spiritual successor to the starlet...... Toyota just need to release one with a turbo charger or a 2zz engine and I'll have one :p

Edited by Eynonz

I didn't to now the Yaris was the spiritual successor to the starlet...... Toyota just need to release one with a turbo charger or a 2zz engine and I'll have one :p

They did do the Vitz RS Turbo: https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3532/3924138335_1ae6374910.jpg

It's basically just a Yaris T-Sport but with a tiny turbo strapped on it. Made nearly 150 BHP from the factory! There's a few knocking around in the UK, but they were on a limited production run (unlike GTs or Glanzas), so there's very few around and they're quite pricey for what they are.

We need to recreate that Sideways Sr with a good high quality version.

Who has a Sr and hasnt changed to rear discs? Lol

Me ha!

We all know starlet handbrakes don't really work tho...