I've recently brought the POTM thread back to give everyone the chance for everyone else to see their arty photography skills and had a surprisingly large amount of submissions last month. I wondered if there would be a similar amount of interest for a video of the month competition? It could be anything from a vine style 10 second video to a 30 minute documentary providing that YOU made it, and it's a starlet related video. Can be filmed on your phone, a DSLR, super 8 lol, you could do a compilation of photos and put some music to it or just walk around your car with a commentary.

Share some thoughts!

• 2 weeks later...

I've just had another idea to try and encourage people into this idea.... Like we have done in the past with picture of the month (calender) I thought maybe we can offer something at the end of the year for video of the month.... For every video clip that wins I will make an official ukso end of year video. I will try and use clips that don't win too, as well as a production of some kind off my own back to tie it all together... Would love to see some more video action from you guys and girls! :)