FMIC, Cooling Panel & Race Spec rocker cover

Item For Sale: J Performance front mount intercooler

Item Condition & Description:
Used, but good condition. Core has been sprayed black.
I bought this but never ended up fitting due to change of plans for car. When I got this the cold side pipe had been chopped, I have bought a new section to fit so kit will go together fine.

Price: £160 ono

Pictures:
imagejpg1_zpsc1208c6d.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:
Can post for £15 with a courier, but would prefer to swap cash for goods at Japfest 2 ( deposit required)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Cooling Panel SOLD

Used, still looks good. Carbon cooling panel, has slight bubbling can only really been seen in the light

Price: £20

Pictures:
imagejpg1_zps45d575ab.jpg

imagejpg2_zps85482c06.jpg

Can post for £10 with a courier, but would prefer to swap cash for goods at Japfest 2 ( deposit required)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Race Spec rocker cover

Polished, good nick. Bought from socks and not used since. Comes with braided lines and red fittings

Price: £100

Pictures:
imagejpg3_zps4be06ff3.jpg

Can post for £15 with a courier, but would prefer to swap cash for goods at Japfest 2 ( deposit required)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also have an ep82 front strut and bumper (fins chopped) if anyone is interested PM me

Edited by *Zoe*

me and Socks cant remeber but i will ask Ricky when he is back from his honeymoon, these are the fittings that he always uses so believe there quite common.

i'l let you know.

FMIC still for sale to - open to offers!