Weird dreams..

Has anyone ever had a strange dream about their cars?

I had my first one last night. I couldn't sleep for shit..

I went to visit Adam and Neil as they were at Neil's house which was a clapped out block of old flats(in me dream), I parked up and left my car in an allocated space.

When I went back to retrieve my car, I found that someone had an almost identical model to mine right next to where I parked and thought WOW, THAT'S COOL. That all being done, I then went to get in my car...

To only find that the bugger who I thought had an identical car to me, had actually taken everything off my car and planted it on his!!!! And what was I left with? A fucking cardboard 3D cut-out of my actual car with my numberplate tacked on with blu-tac!!!!!

I've never actually woken up so upset or annoyed.

i dream about all kinda things most nights :) had a many about my car too, i once caught some fucker stripping it for parts near my house and he just said sorry and gave me everything back another time it made 530bhp on the rollers.. so yeah my dreams are not very realistic haha

I dream about my car probably abit to much. I once had a dream about blowing up my turbo on the rollers and when I woke up I actually started pricing up a new turbo before it clicked it was a dream.

I dream about my car probably abit to much. I once had a dream about blowing up my turbo on the rollers and when I woke up I actually started pricing up a new turbo before it clicked it was a dream.

amazing hahahaha

Why do girls get so annoyed about dreams and shit. Chill out it's not real.

Chill your beans, no need for the sexist comment really...? A guy clearly stated he started pricing up a new turbo because of a dream? Don't see you pinpointing that he took it seriously ?

Oh wait it's because he's not female!

Try eating some strong cheese before bed... Gurantee'd awesome dreams!

Some class A will guarentee better dreams haha :)

Haha my medication gives me awesome dreams, quite scary ones sometimes!