I want a starlet again!

On my 3rd, never had anything other than a glanza on the road.. lol

Whats strange is all the ones ive had including this one, never have had a tuned one, not even a td04.. or a fmic! Hahaha thats changing after my holiday though so its all good :)

I'd avoid altezzas really. Told they're thirsty and very very slow. Would be a good cruiser though.

Disagree. Driven properly Tezzas are alright, 210bhp as standard, rwd and throw some corners in and a starlet won't know which way it's gone lol I got a 15 second dead 1/4 mile in my standard one with shitty tyres at the pod. The one I boosted I never took up the strip but it was an animal. I got told today that starlets are just ticking bombs waiting to go boom, don't believe everything you hear ;)

That's good to know. What are they like on fuel? I always liked the look of them, apart from the standard rear lights of course. They're cheap as chips out here, reliable?

Mine was fairly bullet proof apart from the coil packs. In a year it killed 2 of them and they're about £100 a piece. Aside from that it was flawless. Fuel economy wise on a run I was pushing 35+ to the gallon, if you have a heavy right foot however they can get through the juice but then any car will. I liked it personally! Preferred it to my DC2 once I'd dialled in my coilovers and it stuck to my mates mapped RX8 on a run. Give one a go if they're cheap mate

out off all the starlets I have had this is the one I missed

I was the first owner in the UK

was a grade 5

low miles

so clean

bone stock

can really say to this day I could smack my face in all day long for selling it for peanuts!!!!!! nd that was 3 year ago or so.......

IMG_0846.jpg

DSCF0096.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

yea and also the odd time miss this thing

DSCF1719_zps37dffea5.jpg

Edited by iamlegend