• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Racism is a daily occurrence - I just ignore them or smash there skulls dependent on my mood - win win situation.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to, but I don't see the point because at the end of the day being violent would only make the situation worse. Also its only painting a worse picture for Muslims in the media, its already bad as it is.

Aamir

Touchy subject for some this one.

The way I see it (sorry for being crude) but if you piss, shit or bleed the same as I do you are my equal. No better than me and I am no better than you.

No matter what religion you follow, if you fight amongst yourselves (talking humans in general) you are going to end up an extinct species. Life is what you make it people. Because that is all we are, people.

If you fight for a cause, voice your opinions or preach to people just be aware everyone isn't the same and we all have a voice. You may feel like banging your head against a brick wall at times but try to be open minded.

I'm fascinated by other religions and would like to understand them a little more.

Aamir, don't take it to heart. Humans in general are a violent and hurtful. But they can also be kind and compassionate.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to, but I don't see the point because at the end of the day being violent would only make the situation worse. Also its only painting a worse picture for Muslims in the media, its already bad as it is.

Aamir

admitting you'd love to means you cant really look any worse though?

British citizens have the right to a whole heap of things that many of us dont deserve but nowhere are we given the right to be offended over trivial things.

I think its ridiculous that the media pussyfoots around issues that are predominantly Muslim related and they still come out looking terrible.

They are afraid to report for fear of stoking more religious hatred,

if it was a christian refusing to serve a gay couple or catholic priest touching a child they get every shade of black pulled over them.

But a muslim plot to influence school in midlands? oh hush hush, people would get upset if they knew, vast array of sex crime in largely muslims areas... oh dear dont be telling anyone.

Its a joke.

now dont get me wrong tarring everyone with the same brush is not the solution.

but refusing entry within our borders to people who hate our country/beliefs/moral/foreign policy? would be a good start.

we have generations of immigrants who call themselves british but hate britian, and we cant help that now its too late. but the least we should do is limit them enlarging their numbers by birth rather than immigration.

keep your friends close (of any nation or race or religion) and your enemies outside your borders.

Aamir, don't take it to heart. Humans in general are a violent and hurtful. But they can also be kind and compassionate.

Aamir i would echo this, dont take this thread the wrong way, if your here to say/prove your one of the good understanding guys who are quick to be kind and compassionate and slow to be offended or angry and Kudos to you.

I really dont care a whole lot about this subject at all, but wonder simply

• would muslims in the UK be happier in a country where muhammed wasnt mocked but they also couldnt drink or party or play football or or or or ?
  • should anyone expect to live in a country that by and large doesnt believe in a higher power or God and not have their alien views challanged or mocked?

And this is coming from me and i absolutely believe in God. (at times much to the ridicule of others may i add :) )

Phil

Edited by Philm

One of the biggest things I will never understand and this is only aimed at the extremists as phil pointed out u can't tar everyone with the same brush as not everyone is the same but if you hate the country u live in so much then why live here